Horde and Aliance Characters on Same PvP Server Is A Problem!

U called this a pvp problem lol its more like a stalker problem. Pls tell me your pvp solution to this issue.

2 Likes

You fight back… Blizzard isn’t going to do anything about someone that gets corpse camped, maybe in this case it could warrant a ban because it could be seen as harrasment for the duration of it but it largely is just going to be seen as PvP happening on a PvP server.

So you have no issue with a horde toon logging off making a lvl 1 alliance toon to track people and what zones theyre in??? This is not a normal pvp issue

2 Likes

Players can already do this just by having two accounts on the same PVP server.

So there’s nothing for Blizzard to take issue with here. There is no violation of the EULA/TOS.

"B-B-B-B-B-BUT…!"

You can still transfer to a PVE server. Y’know – in protest.

1 Like

No I don’t have a problem with that at all, there’s people in my guild that have another account so they can play on Horde. Now all they want is an account transfer to be added so that they don’t need to pay 2 subs.

This already was happening, in Classic people were tracking down other people who were in the middle of doing their scarab lord quest line and trying to kill them.

For BWL people were seeing when guilds were online so they could kill their raid and get rid of their world buffs.

Even if a Horde logs off and gets on a level 1 Alliance toon to track you down at the end of the day you’re still going to fight them… So now we’re just back to PvP happening on a PvP server.

3 Likes

Vrakthris clearly explained everything to you and it is obvious that you just don’t understand. The narrative that you are projecting unto everyone, Blizzard employees included: is tiresome and silly. You need to stop. It’s ridiculous.

PvP happened on a PvP server.

2 Likes

Listen you stupid putz… I am ASKING how to not be tracked… Why are you trying to dig up another thread when this has nothign to do with that…

@Vel
Yea, this is also a problem at times even with players in your own faction… You should be able to be hidden per se from players. Its a stalker issue, not a PvP one…

I just what

I don’t even know how to begin to respond to this. Like you can already do this with 2 accounts so who cares;

Besides, just git gud and sit in Dalaran like everyone else waiting for LFD

1 Like

Doesnt matter… I am canceling my subscription… I am tired of this horrible community and Blizzards stupid policies of protecting stalkers and harassment. Hell its even a core part of their company… I am done…

It’s kinda refreshing to see this topic, ngl. With these huge mono faction megaservers, people complaining about PvP became a rare breed.

2 Likes

Git gud? lol

Sticks and stones… Your words don’t hurt me nor does it help you.

There is no such thing. You can sleep good at night now.

I did not dig up anything and yes it has everything to do with you. Vrakthris explained it to you. Repeatedly. Your options are as follows.

1. Ask your friends and guild to help combat the PvP

2. Play on a PvE server and then you will not have to worry about PvP happening on a PvP server

Stop kidding yourself. You will be back.

1 Like

:rofl:

reported.

2 Likes

Dang, he even lost on forum pvp

5 Likes

Agreed, this kind of topic is far and above more interesting than most of what’s on the forum these days (where a lot of people just attack each other for the pettiest stuff - while never coming to a middle ground or never trying to understand the other person).

I miss the horde vs alliance rivalry stuff a lot, and the server rivalry stuff a lot. This sort of thing is what made the game IMO. None of this other stuff comes close. That overall is why the game and definitely the forums fun level has dropped a lot for me.

PVP on a PVP server is a classic topic, it reminds me of the actual threads on the original TBC/WotLK forums and is full of rivalry etc.

I read that other thread (thanks for the link to the person who posted it) and saw suggestions about reporting harassment. I thought the topic was pretty well addressed by Blizzard and the people there, and yes talking about that thread is relevant as it is mentioned in the OP.

Ultimately it was probably a bad idea for the OP to move off the PVE server. This is the attention these people who are killing him crave.

1 Like

Pay a ganksquad to do exactly what he does to you and problem solved

Fight or hide or play on a pve server. A lot of the time if I was being camped I would just retreat to another sub zone for a while and the dude would move on.

I don’t know if this will work but I did it once in error and I did not show up in guild list.

Open battel net window, up in right corner is your bnet id. Use drop down arrow and one of the choices is “Appear offline” Try that it might work.

I agree, sounds like this guy needs to hire some muscle.