<Hope Rises> 1 raid/week [H-PvP-"Mediumcore"]

Greetings, travelers!

Do you love Classic WoW as much as the “hardcore” and “semi-hardcore” crowd, but want or need to enjoy the game with more freedom to play how and when you like? If so, then we may be a great fit for you!

< Hope Rises > is a guild I founded back in 2014 on the principles of positivity, loyalty, and freedom. Though our Mythic team eventually transferred for greener servers in Legion, the guild will be getting a rez for Classic and we plan to keep those same guiding principles intact! As such, we already have a stable core of players confirmed to return who are highly loyal and dedicated to the guild’s long-term success. In conjunction with our founding principles, these are our guild’s disctinctives:

• Though some of us will be putting hardcore hours into Classic, we will “officially” raid just once per week on Tuesdays (+50 wife points)! Raid time: 8 or 9pm Central start time (we’ll take a guild vote to choose when the time comes), raids will last 3-4 hours as needed
  • We will also have optional raids on Saturdays at roughly the same times as the official Tuesday raids (again, we will choose as a guild)
  • It is a priority for us that we all have the freedom to show up to raids (particularly early on) with a suboptimal or PvP spec so long as everyone is also willing to change to a more meta role if the raid becomes stonewalled or profoundly inefficient because of it (this will likely only be necessary way down the line — like AQ-40 to Naxx).
  • We will select a well-populated PvP server that does not have any major streamers on it.
  • Many (but not all!) of us want to savor Classic at a calm but steady pace (though pure speculation, I envision most of us being raid-ready approximately 3-4 months after launch, which averages out to about 2-2.5 hours /played per day). A few of us will still no-life it. :slight_smile:
  • We will also have numerous casual members whose primary interests will be leveling alts, playing the AH, farming gold, etc., so there should always be guildies to level with at your own pace.

Many of us have raided for years at a competitive Mythic level in retail WoW. Though we are a competent group looking forward to crushing PvP and raiding through Naxx, enjoyment of each other’s company and the mostly laid-back nature of Vanilla endgame is our top priority. If you are impatient, easily frustrated, or are seeking a “world-first” (lol), cutting-edge, every-world-buff-is-mandatory hardcore raiding experience, then our guild is not for you. If, however, you jive with our vision of Classic and would like to join the family, or would simply like more information, feel free to comment here or DM me on Discord (Oleon#2355).

Thanks, everybody! Hope to see y’all in Azeroth!
~ Oleon

7 Likes

I would love to join!

7 Likes

Great to hear! Can you send me a message on Discord? Would love to chat further.

< Bump Rises >

3 Likes

I like the way you think Hoperises.

3 Likes

Very interested. Added you on discord to send you a message

4 Likes

I am interested as well…added you on discord

4 Likes

Badabing badabump!

L’espoir se lève!

Come and join the hope that is rising and be “one of us”.

This awesome guild be bumpin’

If you haven’t already, come give us a look!

Lookin’ good, mon!

very interested in this!

4 Likes

Excellent! Can you add me on Discord? I’d love to discuss with you further!

Ooh sign me up! Been waiting for a guild like this that hits all the right points. Faction/Sever type/Raid Schedule/Attitude.

3 Likes

Awesome! Glad to have you aboard! :slight_smile:

Humpty bumpty.

In the far reaches of Azeroth…a hope is rising…

Sounds great!