Hope all you M+ people are happy

Just tried my first delve post maint. I tried a t5 which I am exactly the recommended ilvl and there are mobs upon mobs upon mobs. It was not like this prior to today. Really happy for the people who complained delves were too easy compared to the loot you get. I knew you were going to screw it up for non-competetive players like me, who like some challenge, but not crazy like M+. I will be trying more and if they are like this for my warband, my playing time is going to severely decrease.

10 Likes

I’ll need to see more evidence to support this notion that delves got changed at all since last night when I ran a couple. And more information as to which delve it was and what the objective was. Each delve is different and the objectives can also have a drastic effect on what’s inside the delve as well.

3 Likes

i ll check tonight instead of exaggerating in forums

7 Likes

I did tier 8’s way below the recommended ilvl. Bloody great way to get gear.

Wait for cd’s, use consumables, get enchants, set up your talents.

3 Likes

Curious to know if it was the delve scenario where you have to throw the potion bottle on the mobs to disorient them and then dps them down.

I am still stuck at work and can not check out delves yet. But that scenario is the first one I thought of.

7 Likes

I wonder if one day you will all realize we’re on the same team lol

6 Likes

i just did the one that took me 7 minutes the other day and it still took me 7 minutes

2 Likes

Each delve has three scenarios. Change weekly

3 Likes

This is what I thought of as well, since this was one of the delves I ran last night, but RD’s bountiful is Waterworks today and that one’s Dread Pit, so it wouldn’t be that unless they’re running non-bountifuls. Either way, more information’s needed and it seems like that information will not be coming lol

1 Like

what delve were you in? was it the dread pit? because if you dont debuff those skardyn earthens they will destroy you. no matter the level.

1 Like

You must be talking about Dread Pit…

That was a thing pre maintenance as well because I did it last night.

Honestly I really enjoyed pulling them without debuffing on blood dk

2 Likes

lol i did it on my hunter with barrage, i use it to aoe md on brann and he got like 1 shot and he is level 40. so i fd and im like, oh i guess i should of used the extra action button on them.

Thanks for the input. I appreciate it. I still have more to try, so perhaps I should not have said anything right away. But it was a shock. I do multiple delves everyday. This one was Earthcrawl Mines. I barely got into it and was overwhelmed. Maybe I was off game. It really felt like they changed the difficulty.

Pretty sure they change daily

Oh, is it the flamethrower objective with the ambush stage? Yeah that’s just a normal objective, perhaps just your first time seeing it. I end up running out of the room for that one mostly so I don’t get nuked by the threadmancers when they appear :laughing:

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback. It was Earthcrawl Mines. Should have been no big deal. I was on my prot pally and Ihaven’t played her in awhile, so maybe that threw me off.

2 Likes

Try actually reading what the game tells you. It helps.

1 Like

I hide behind the pillar to the right coming in

Holy Nova spam for days. :smile:

1 Like

Try to actually be a human being and save the jerk for somewhere else.

1 Like