"Hooking Over" bugged

the quest “Hooking over” in Korthia is bugged. the NPC Bonesmith Heirmir is untargetable and is unable to be interacted with to continue the quest

20 Likes

Bugged for me as well as a bunch of people standing around her. Once she’s hooked to the island with the devourers, she despawns and appears at the anima conduit, but she isn’t actually doing anything and no mobs are spawning.

I attempted to drop the quest and re-do it, but the same thing happened.

2 Likes

I tried the same tactic to no avail

I had to go to a different phase for it to work.

confirmed, this worked for me Thanks

1 Like

Can confirm phasing does work. Bonesmith is waiting next to the sword pillar when you phase, also dont kill the devourer too early or Bonesmith seems to bug out.

Having same issue, large crowd of people around Heirmir so it seems to be affecting everyone

Having the same issue here. Tried dropping quest, removing addons and reaquiring quest but had no effect.

Sorry I’m somewhat new, I don’t understand how fix it? People up there said phasing but uh- how? Maybe going in warmode could fix it, i remember something similar happening to me in Nazmir, going in WM fixed it- Doubt it’ll be the same

same here, stuck

Quest is Completely bugged, once you reach the last island bonesmith becomes bugged, Abandoning and getting the quest again does not fix the issue

You can actually go in warmode and it’ll be fixed, just uh- stay safe lol
just finished the quest :slight_smile:

1 Like

can confirm going to org and turning on war mode fixed it

Does not seem to be anyway to get to the island without getting mobbed and killed on my server, so I’m not sure I want to try this. Thanks for the confirmation that it would work though.

How do you phase yourself? Never did it in WoW before.

Great question. I’d love to know the answer.

usually by joining a different group on a different server. usually through the group finder. it has to be a 5 man though as you can’t complete most quests in a raid

1 Like

Wow all that? In SWTOR you can just choose which one you want anytime. Crazy.

turning war mode on did not help

1 Like

It’s getting to the point that all available phases have an equally bugged Heirmir, so playing silly phasing games doesn’t help.

2 Likes