Honor system ranks

I am still the exact same rank from last week (rank 5). Same spot as last week. I gained roughly 42k honor which should have deff moved me up to Rank 6 - but still in the same bar. I dont understand why I have not been updated. Is anyone else having issues like this?

two pee emm

Because rankings havent update yet. You’re on way too early.

What? Its supposed to have been passed out already its past 11AM (EST).

1 Like

Blizzard is PST. And their process is slow. It’s still running.

What position are you ? For example 2 weeks ago I was Rank 2, position 410.

This last week I was rank 3, position 289. I hope when I get hoome I am rank 4 position in the 100s

Some people have received their rank for the week while others haven’t. =\

I know, that is why I stated 11 AM EST which is the time ranks are handed out, it has been that way since release. 11 AM EST/9AM PST.

daily reminder 11pst is 2pm est like it has been for 15 years

It takes time. It will update sometime today.

No it’s always been 11AM EST (Arena and RBG resets as well). Why you live under a rock.

edit, it’s also always been 9AM PST.

Honor farmed =/= Rank points

If you farmed 42k honor you probably were in a bracket that didn’t give you enough to offset the 20% per week decay as well as get enough RP to get to the next rank.

LoL…this guy. Cluebus,

Thanks for the quality contribution to this thread.

yeah Tiesun, the issues isn’t that he doesn’t know how honor works. It’s the fact that again, there are people awarded ranks, and those who haven’t been awarded ranks.

The ranks are broken…like they were last week. Clue #1.

42k honor at rank 5 will move you to rank 6:regardless of competition. We are rank capped right now meaning no one will be above a certain rank. We wont see a HWL till we are weeks in BGs. Clue #2,

2 Likes

I tihnk the frustation comes when some people are awarded ranks and others aren’t. Ex. Half of my guild recieved ranks, the other have didn’t and are still looking at last weeks honor as current in their honor tab.

2 Likes

ive got the same problem. ive been awarded 0 rp this week so far even tho everyone ive talked to has

1 Like

amen brother

it’s 2PM est and my rank hasn’t update, i Re-Logged and still nothing :frowning: