Honor system ranks

Still no updates here. 103k honor last week. This happened the first week as well. Wtf.

I was at 48k honor yesterday and ended up getting another 10k last night for a total of 58k. I log in today and it says my honor for last week is 38k. Did this happen to anyone else???

My honor rank did not update for the week either

Likewise, no update to my rank. Identical percentage to last weekā€™s. Still counts my honorable kills for ā€œthis weekā€, when I havenā€™t done any after midnight on Monday (which is last weekā€™s honor in reset terms). Moreover the number of HKs is incorrect for the week. Fully relogged and restarted the client multiple times.

Happened to me too. I was around 52k honor yesterday. After the rollout today Iā€™m at 27k. Cost me a rank.

1 Like

same here lecter, all of my buddies same thing happened as well. something is wrong here

There is a blue post explaining the situation:

Definitely not just a display issue for some of us. I should have gained at least one rank based on my activity last week, but have not. Can confirm this when interacting with honor vendor NPCā€“canā€™t buy items for the next rank.

UPDATE: At about 3PM EST / 12PM PST my PvP rank has finally updated.

1 Like

Inadequately resolved, too slow.