Honor Rate Increase with Content Unlock -- Thur. Jan 27 at 3:00 p.m. PST

Yeah that’s why I quit wotlk 1 month in the expansion

Everyone has the opportunity to do that even with low gear, getting into raids to get tier tokens for pvp gear is gated behind tons of stuff, in comparison to archavon which is gated behind winning wintergrasp. huge difference

Don’t deploy this stupid change, at least don’t do the ridiculous “Tier 4 and 5 tokens can now be exchanged for season 1 and 2 gear at tier vendors” …

You destroyed PVE by stupid server transfer policies and nerfs, don’t destroy PvP. That is literally the only thing left over that’s still fun …

At this point I don’t even say “Stop retalizing classic” … this beckons the end anyway…

1 Like

People gear check for it.

1 Like

Uh…wut. This is one of the best PvP updates blizzard has ever done in its history of PVP updates.

Sureee, for someone who hates classic and wants 2x retail absolutely. For classic point if view, the worst change since lunch of classic project.

The marks change is good, the increased honor is good, the token change is awful.

5 Likes

This is a state of mind problem. You need to work on that.

Don’t understand why? My guild has been vendoring the tokens for over a month now. Its absolutely great that now we can use those for PvP and do 5’s together, etc. Amazing change, now those tokens wont go to waste for the next year.

1 Like

ofc you don’t understand. it would be weird if you could. Your brain works retail. that’s why you don’t understand classic.

Y’all need to inspect your teammates in bgs sometime.
Most people haven’t been wearing pvp gear at all.
Healing teammates that get blown up immediately is impossible.

All of this is good.

2 Likes

I stopped playing in MoP, not sure why you keep bringing up retail. I don’t play it, and I don’t know how its loot system/pvp works, nor do i care to. From a common sense perspective, this is an amazing change.

If you’re one of those #nochanges trolls, just move along please.

The person who came up with the idea of “Tier 4 and 5 tokens can now be exchanged for season 1 and 2 gear at tier vendors” doesn’t deserve working for classic project …

2 Likes

I am not sure you played TBC, because this was a thing in the expansion.
It just wasn’t this early on.

Nimbell is a troll and doesn’t know what he’s talking about. Its a low intellect emotional response and he’s throwing a tantrum on forums because he doesn’t understand it.

I share his sentiment here.

TIL PVP is destroyed when other players obtain a level playing field

1 Like

The problem is I can almost guarantee that your guild will not be weekly clearing T5 content now that T6 content is out.

I like to play alts I have all 9 classes 70 with at least 5 that are 10/10 and to inevitably get to T6 content i’m now going to have to compete with people not only coming in for their tier gear but also their pvp gear.

And I mainly do GDKPs which this is an issue because I know people that buy gold quite frequently, the GDKP scene on Benediction while there are legitimate players there is also quite a few swipers.

From the POV of someone that didn’t spend weeks struggling to get a decent rating team in arena, doing at least the required amount of Games + the honor grind for gear + pushing for better ranking and spending absurd amount of time and gold to get the most out of his character and gear, to get shagged 9 days into the new season.

I’m all for inclusion of more players and maybe allowing purchase of old season gear via tokens like t4 to season 1.

But I have spend countless hours with many other players and out of this if we at least had a warning ,I could’ve at least had a very little edge in buying a PvP weapon instead of armor for example and the difference between season 2 set and season 1 is already extremely marginal ,but no. 9 days into season 3 will have turned 4 months of work into 1 casual night of raidings worth of gear.

How wonderful.

2 Likes

If you do GDKP’s then this is actually good for you. More people bidding on tier = more gold.

I disagree on your statement.

It is not giving a level playing field.

Giving a level playing field would be removing PvE gear from PvP.
Cause ATM I have the edge on other less geared players via gear I farmed in PvP. With this change. I lose that edge to other players that will be doing mostly PvE. And out there , there are players that are:
-Better at PvE than me, in better guild’s wich will have acces to better gear faster.
-have better RNG than me, I have never seen a mallet of the tides,Dragonspine trophy or twin blade of the pheonix drop to only name a few.

Effectively putting me at a disadvantage. On this field I have been playing A Lot more.
This is not a level playing field

1 Like