Honor Rate Increase with Content Unlock -- Thur. Jan 27 at 3:00 p.m. PST

Nice the day after I spent all day grinding marks you reduce the cost.

1 Like

Seriously if you’re gonna do all this,. it makes ZERO SENSE TO KEEP HEROICS REVERED LIKE JESUS CHRIST.

1 Like

Blizz, please mail me half the marks I spent on gear last week, cheers!

9 Likes

These are all amazing changes! But any plans on refunding the marks for those who bought all the pieces? That could be a lot of help since the change to the gain from mark turn ins and the high cost of the new BM trinkets.

It feels bad to have farmed it all to then just find out of these proposed changes. Also really stinks to just vendor T5 tokens last night that I could have rolled on for a resto PvP set.

6 Likes

@ Kaivax

Maybe that’s a typo right? Did you mean to type Veteran instead of Vindicator?

Anyone want a huff of this copium?

I loved everything on this list, but this one I’m not so sure about. Feels weird that PVE would be an easier avenue to get amazing PVP gear

7 Likes

Hi Kaivax,

I spent the last few weeks grinding for full s1 gear + full s3 off pieces on my resto druid. Will players that did this get refund on S1 purchased with Marks + 50% refund on s3 off pieces?

Thank so much!

4 Likes

Unbelievable, ridiculous, disgusting… impossible to grasp what I see in front of my eyes. Are You srs right now ???

”Tier 4 and 5 tokens can now be exchanged for season 1 and 2 gear at tier vendors"

Now every cry baby can go do the nerfed, boring alnd childish t5 content and get s2 gear lolllllllllllllllllll.

I swear to the 15 years I played this crap, the dude who came up with this idea has 0, I repeat 0, understanding of The Burning Crusade’s game design and philosophy.

How about sending everybody free s3 gear through ingame mail, so ppl don’t bother even go to the vendor ??? or just remove gear and put the crappy scaling system you have in retail …

I have never heard a crap like this … You are ridiculous.

Keep retalizing classic, there is not much left, just add xmog and gold coin … destroy it dude, destroy classic … make yourself happy … we will have 2 retails crap soon…

5 Likes

Nah, too bad. You’re not special for grinding s2 gear.

2 Likes

What a surprise, catering more to the pve crowd for pvp as usual. Why can’t I exchange my honor for tier gear? I don’t feel like grinding heroics and all that stuff for gear, why can’t I just use my honor for free tier since the pve crowd can just get free pvp gear with tokens? How is this considered fair to anyone except people who pve all the time?

5 Likes

It’s to lower the barrier to entry and increase pvp participation. You know, things people have been crying about since p1. You all will cry about everything even when blizz does something right.

2 Likes

u forget ppl will now maybe play alt ?

1 Like

He’s off that pack that made yankee doodle

wth dude this is good for the game u are legit trolling

Uhh, I want fairness - why can I not exchange my honor for tier gear? Why is it the pve crowd gets catered involving PVP to even though its just that, PVE, NOT PVP. It shouldn’t be in any way associated with pvp. It is a simple concept - if you want to pve, pve. If you want to pvp, pvp. If they are going to give pve people a catch up to pvp because they’re too lazy to farm honor themselves, then I want easy access to tier gear with honor because I am too lazy to do heroics. Fair is fair, but blizzard has no idea of that concept.

2 Likes

Because your opinion does not matter. Accept the change or quit.

plays a rogue

The tokens only apply to main pieces, you still have to farm all the off-pieces of gear

1 Like

I could say the same to you, but I actually use my brain and reflect opinions off others without spewing off useless stuff like “Your opinion doesn’t matter because it doesn’t fit in with mine” Truth is Blizzard has no clue what to do if they’re catering to the pve crowd for pvp. Keep thinking these are good changes and slowly but surely the entire crowd you want to pvp with will disappear because of all these terrible changes.

Why can’t I exchange honor for tier gear?

4 Likes

This change also is going to just cause a boon in gold buying because now pvpers are going to be buying PVE tokens in GDKP causing the rest of us to have to pay insane prices but since they mainly pvp they dont even have gold so they will just go buy it to compete.

4 Likes