Honor Rate Increase with Content Unlock -- Thur. Jan 27 at 3:00 p.m. PST

I don’t know what conquest is. Must be from some other game!

1 Like

Exactly, don’t you see? Blizzard wants all those extra accounts, those are subs in their pocket - inflated numbers in comparison to what would really be there if they banned all the bots. They don’t want themselves to look any worse than they already do

It is a good change for new pvper but should announced earlier. If announced at the ending of season 2 would be great. But now Hmm…
Some people spent their time farming honor for season 1 gear but a week later you only need to run a Gruul/Mag and you can get same thing :confused:
It’s also not fair to those bought season 3 gear in last week. Should consider do something on it.

1 Like

Real talk tho, this getting withheld until we blow all our stored up honor from S2 bgs/arena, less than a day before the content coming out that we grinded and spent the honor/marks for is a massive slap in the face… and I’m going to be reminded of it every single time I open my character pane and see the several pieces that I grinded and spent twice as many marks as I needed to on.

If you’re going to make big changes like this, here’s a novel idea: don’t do it on a whim with less than 24 hrs notice to the player base.

3 Likes

If you’re still doing guild runs, then your guild should still be prio’ing tier gear for PvE’rs first, and PVP as offspec. If you’re in a pug/gdkp scenario, chances are you’re going to be rolled against anyway.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Since BC launched, I’ve capped 100 marks and 75k honor 3 or 4 times by now, I’ve lost count.

I have a full purple enh set, a full blue resto set(I can easily afford the purple, but I like the blue one better), various purple elemental pieces I use for mixing and matching, A decapitator, a war staff, the latest shield wall, a couple of purple 1Hs just sitting in my bags because I prefer 2Hs, and a few other pieces that need not mentioning…

And now you’re going to give me even more honor, quicker?!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Let me tell you what a PvPer is. A PvPer is a fighter, a warrior. He/she doesn’t care If he/she is undergeared or not. A PvPer stands his/her ground against anyone, a PvPer isn’t going to grind a set and suddenly stop fighting; fighting, is what we do.

I… am a real PvPer, not you.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Get back to me when I can run dungeons again without succumbing to your cop-out of a transfer.

To those of you praising this, sorry to laugh a bit at your expense. I’m not opposed to this, I just didn’t think the honor grind was difficult at all. By all means grind away, more power to you.

And to you undergeared PvErs laughing at me all day over my LFD views. I’ll see you soon(in the BGs), I’ll see you real soon. I’m going to enjoy burying my decapitator in your head.

Meh, let these PvEers wander into our BGs. You can take out your frustrations on them.

1 Like

You people realize that it will be like this in wotlk too? Vault of archavon is simply pvp gear loot pinata :smiley: get used to it now!

2 Likes

I love it when PvE and PvP converge.

There are multiple classes that have PVP gear as PvE gear BiS, not sure why that wasn’t a problem until now?

Yeah that’s why I quit wotlk 1 month in the expansion

Everyone has the opportunity to do that even with low gear, getting into raids to get tier tokens for pvp gear is gated behind tons of stuff, in comparison to archavon which is gated behind winning wintergrasp. huge difference

Don’t deploy this stupid change, at least don’t do the ridiculous “Tier 4 and 5 tokens can now be exchanged for season 1 and 2 gear at tier vendors” …

You destroyed PVE by stupid server transfer policies and nerfs, don’t destroy PvP. That is literally the only thing left over that’s still fun …

At this point I don’t even say “Stop retalizing classic” … this beckons the end anyway…

1 Like

People gear check for it.

1 Like

Uh…wut. This is one of the best PvP updates blizzard has ever done in its history of PVP updates.

Sureee, for someone who hates classic and wants 2x retail absolutely. For classic point if view, the worst change since lunch of classic project.

The marks change is good, the increased honor is good, the token change is awful.

5 Likes

This is a state of mind problem. You need to work on that.

Don’t understand why? My guild has been vendoring the tokens for over a month now. Its absolutely great that now we can use those for PvP and do 5’s together, etc. Amazing change, now those tokens wont go to waste for the next year.

1 Like

ofc you don’t understand. it would be weird if you could. Your brain works retail. that’s why you don’t understand classic.

Y’all need to inspect your teammates in bgs sometime.
Most people haven’t been wearing pvp gear at all.
Healing teammates that get blown up immediately is impossible.

All of this is good.

2 Likes