Honor quest Observing Battle not progressing

In the new capital city, there is a quest named “Observing Battle” to earn 1500 honor in battlegrounds which gives 250 anima and 500 honor.

I have completed 5 battlegrounds and received about 2500 honor and still no completion or sign of quest progress to be seen.

13 Likes

A friend and I are both having issues with this quest. Both of us have earned over 1500 honor in random battlegrounds today and the quest objective has not updated or completed.

1 Like

Yep also having the same issue, done at least 4 BG’s won 2 of them and still nothing.

1 Like

Also have this issue - 2765 honor but question mark at Strategist Zo’Rak still greyed out

same issue here

I am also noticing mine not tracking.

Same here, definitely have done enough BG’s, but cannot turn in, nor does it progress. Have a support ticket in, but at this rate it won’t get done before next reset lol

Same.

Me as well.
Quest does not seem to track or complete regardless of honor gained.

It’s not working for me either.

Same problem

It will eventually complete but requires WAY more than it says in the description. It was bugged for everyone in my group but after maybe 8-10 bgs it completed for all of us.

i saw someone on another thread posted that it may only count passive honor gains and exclude vicotry bonuses etc. Not sure if this is accurate or intended, but sounds likely.

4 Likes

Same issue. Have earned about 2k honor in bgs and yet no progress or completion of the quest.

Yeah if you hover over the “Honor” portion in the quest log you can see the “progress” it is counting.

Just got out of a BG, won 535 honor, it only showed an increase of 10 in the honor its counting. Definitely seems broken

Small indie company

Same still bugged. Just finished a BG and the honor didn’t count towards quest.

Same issue here over 3k honor and it still isn’t completed.

same issue here D:<

Yeah I’ve done over 3k worth of honor and logged in this morning and it’s saying 146/1500 :confused: definitely seems odd.

Update: looks like it’s fixed and is progressing the quest now. doesn’t count previous honor though