Honor nerf by a factor of 10?

blizz you are waaay to off with this change
maybe factor 5 but 10?
with 200 honor per BG
why even bother then?

94 Likes

dude this is bull. its going to take like 90 hours for 2 weapons. 90 hours in 2 weeks? little off the mark.

39 Likes

like i said
why even bother lol

28 Likes

Oh gosh, a big week of embarrassments for blizzard.

41 Likes

Blizzard wake Up you lot are USELESS TOTALLY USELESS <<<<<<<<<RUINED TBC B$ IT EVEN STARTS FIRE THE CEO

24 Likes

200 per i wish… Ive done 1 of each. and im at 151 honor… so im averaging 50 honor per bg… this is how i wanted to relax during prepatch. So glad i pre farmed 20 of each mark before prepatch…

16 Likes

never have I made a more valuable investment with my time than farming the marks, even losing the mailbox marks

4 Likes

Yep, calculated it earlier.
Horde: 170 hours for weapon.
Alliance: 107 hours for weapon.
AV ques averaged 50/50 rates including average kill honor. Difference in times due to queue times. Time to attain the 2H weapon which is 38,250ish honor.

15 Likes

Extended shutdown,over priced boosts and now Biggest honor nerf in the history of WoW(Every person at Blizzard needs firing and never work for any game company ever again!!!)

20 Likes

That’s disgusting.
Wake the f#ck up blizzard…

18 Likes

It’s completely unviable if you have any sort of life.
Just for the weapon as a horde, if you started now with say 12 days. That’s over 14 hours a day IF you get 50/50 win/lose rate every day till TBC Launch. . . JUST for the weapon(s).

And to give you a good comparison. That’s about the same time you’d have to take to get the Winterspring Mount if you started beginning of honored and wanted exalted in the same amount of days. Mind you that mount is notorious for being one of the largest grinds in Vanilla.

17 Likes

whats broken? or was it a bug?

The broken part is that we only have 2 weeks, well now 13 going 12 days to farm honor. In original TBC prepatch we had 35 days to do it so this wasn’t near as much of an issue. Plus the fact that most of us had time like no other being teenagers whereas now as adults we dont have the same time, something Blizzard feigns to care about.

3 Likes

Pre patch is supposed to be fun, imagine logging in and smashing av with the boys while getting good gear for leveling. Why nerf it? To make it more grindy?

17 Likes

I dont remember ppl do this at all you have the data for this.

Imagine the amount of testing they must have done to be off by 10 times the amount of honor for a bg.

Just imagine the minute sweeping they must do on their own game, all financed by us. 15 bucks a month for swiss clockwork precision

12 Likes

was it like this before ez gear?

Data for what? The original prepatch leading to TBC was about 5 weeks. I strictly remember farming the gear during that time on my main back then.

It was viable back then, problem is now we only have 2 weeks, or less now, and they started with a decent amount of honor that would help people gear quickly but now it’s down to the same rate.

I calculated at current rate, it would take a horde player 170 hours just to get their weapon(s). In two weeks?! WTF?

4 Likes

data of the broken honor today compare to the past.

We can’t find actual values because nobody thought to record it at the time, but we do know that players got a lot more gear than is feasible with the current honour gains.

4 Likes