Honor calculations

The wrong “more honor” estimated honor points made me think that I had enough to go from Senior Sergeant to Stone Guard rank, so I stopped playing last night.

This morning I’m sitting at First Sergeant rank instead. It’s so close to Stone Guard. Bliz stop messing with us. First u don’t show the honor points we earned, then u showed too much honor earned. Get your stuff together jesus christ.

Same… at like 82% into R5 when I was sure I had enough to get to R6… about 30k kills are missing also…

I am having the same issue, I should be Rank 3 or 4 now and I am still sitting at Rank 2. This is disappointing seeing that my guildies were ranked up that PvP less than I do.

bad weekly update. i’m missing at least 10-20k honor from last week!

so your wasnt showing after reset and then updated later on its own?

Edit: Posting on wrong character. Please delete

I’m missing at least 20k honor still after the update. It only shows me at 27.5k honor from last week but I had that amount on Friday. I should be 50k+ honor total, so I don’t know what happened to it. Anyway it can be fixed?

my rank still hasnt updated, its now 5:24pm server. lol. Herod.

mine updated but it dropped about 40% of my kills so i lost a ton of honor

Yeah I ended up losing honor after the rolling updates yesterday…

*and not losing honor from the updated inflated numbers, lost honor from what I had before the rolling updates

Looks like we are now onto this bullet point. Honor loss for first two weeks impacts a lot of players that are pushing for ranks.

Can we please get an update on this as in how the lost honor/rp will be restored/adjusted?

First 3 weeks now lol. Hopefully, moving forward things are taken care of but last week was still pretty scuffed I feel.

i had around 9k honor for last week.

after update its only showing 5.5k.
and its showing 2k for yesterday (before reset)
even added together, thats still not 9k

and my rank only progressed about half a bar (from rank 3 to just into 4)

i basically lost half my honor for last week.

Blizzard needs to review peoples honor from last week. I’m missing roughly 30k . Totally messed up my rank for the week along with numerous other people. On Fairbanks alone a lot of people are missing significant amounts of honor. Sad to see people are grinding 60+ hours a week and their work Isn’t even counting. Blizzard keeps stating its all there but just like the 3am-7am bug obliviously something is wrong. Fix it before you get the massive Unsubscribe wave.

Missing honor from Monday as well. Missed next rank just barely cause of it ._.

I’m missing about 30k honor after this week reset.

I logged out on Monday with 709 hk’s for 38900 honor. When i logged in on Tuesday I had 361 hk’s for 20248 honor. Little discouraging.

(reposting again here) Had roughly 95k for the week on Sunday evening (weekly honor listed by blizzard), then added an additional 15k or so over the next day before reset. Then blizzard ran their updates Monday which displayed 190k (lol what?), With the “final” weekly tally at only 96k. B.S.! Please help!

Honor still not resetting at the same time for everyone; I’m EST and almost certain I lost honor from 9 am - 12pm EST.

1 Like