Honor and Conquest not updating with Rated Arena wins

Hi,
I’m completely new to posting on the forums so please be patient with me. My husband and I started doing rated Arenas and although we are terrible, we do manage to eek out wins now and then. The week before last we completed the Observing Arena’s quest and got our weekly chest. But last week we stopped receiving honor or conquest when we won (or lost) all we get is a rating change. We should have gotten around 1500 honor, but we got 250 (for a Brawl) and we weren’t able to complete the Observing Arena’s quest. I don’t think we are honor capped, I still get honor from skirmishes and battlegrounds. I opened a ticket and submitted a bug, but the only answer I get is “there are no known issues” although I know I found some other people with the same problem in a different forum (though the discussion was closed down). Anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

1 Like

That’s very strange, sometimes the quest visuals bug out and it doesn’t show the counter anymore of how much honor to quest left. This does seem like a bug, if anything I’d delete the quest and get it again next time.

Thanks for responding. I’ll pick the quest up again, and I’m hoping it will be fixed next time, but it wasn’t just the quest, none of our honor updated. I’m really new to the whole PVP and honor thing, but when I do battlegrounds my honor updates in the the PVP tab of the group finder, but it doesn’t when we do 2v2. Also if I understand correctly we should get a weekly chest from the Great Vault if we earn 1250 honor in rated PVP right? If it was just the quest that was bugging shouldn’t we have still gotten the chest? Or is that only available if you turn the quest in? I’m sorry to be so dense about this. I’m just super confused, and it really sucks to go through all of the matches we have to go through in order to scratch up enough honor for some rewards and then not get anything for it. I mean we have to do a lot, because as I said we aren’t any good, but we have been enjoying getting the gear and trying to improve our skills.

Anyway, I appreciate the feedback.

The great Vault should act like a quest and if you click on it you’ll see how much honor is left until you get the ranks of the great vault. It’s a bit confusing to read, but you’ll understand once you do it. Also it does seem to be an unsolved bug by blizzard, https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/no-honor-and-conquest-points-from-arena/231029/2

I’d try relaunching wow if it happens again. Perhaps that’d fix it, no guarentees though. If it’s a bug on your character account all you can hope for is that Blizzard fixes your character eventually, out of your hands.

check in your currency tab if your honor capped, in the lfg tab it’ll still show honor rewards. mouseover your conquest in the currency tab as well and check if you were at the “total maximum”
being honor capped definitely causes issues with completing the observing quests

2 Likes

Thank you both for answering. I’m definitely not honor capped, and the Great Vault shows I have 0 honor despite having won rated 2v2. I’m still trying to talk to someone on my open ticket, but so far no luck. I did find another forum where people are having the same issue, but I can’t link to it in my ticket in the game. I guess I’ll just work on Battlegrounds for now until it gets fixed, but man it’s a total bummer. Thanks again!