Holy/Disc Priest Looking for a home for Shadowlands - Core Raiding Guild

Hello,

Holy/Disc Priest Looking for a guild that is a CORE Raiding guild (Something between Casual and Hardcore) that is dedicated to seeing all of the content SL has to offer. Please be on Central or EST time zone. I come prepared, study fights, maximize my time and am a team player. May also be raising up my Monk or a DPS Ranged. Thanks!

Hey Bubblechix,

I see you are alliance, if horde is an option hit me up btag: jmon13#1882

If you are willing to faction change, Frost Reaver Clan on Emerald Dream is currently recruiting for our main raid team. We are currently 7/12H looking to fill out our team with quality players to push into mythic. Our raid leadership is all AOTC. We raid 8-12 CST Thur/Fri. If you are interested, add my Btag: Engage#1375

The Nitty Gritty:

• Server: Dalaran
  • Faction: Alliance
  • Guild Name: Sèrendipity
  • Goals: AOTC each tier (open to first few Mythic bosses if time/tier permits)
  • Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 9pm-11pm cst [10est-12est / 7pst-9pst].
  • Organized M+ key nights, PVP, alt raid nights, etc. throughout the week.

*** We are primarily looking for DPS. We are also in need of a flexible healer/dps as our group grows. Flexible off-spec tank/healer roles are always welcome and appreciated. No current ilvl/class/spec requirements, play what you like. We are rounding out the last few spots to have 20 consistent raiders.**

About Us:

Sèrendipity was created for those interested in progression and having fun. We are a newly formed guild comprised of seasoned and new raiders, m+ runners, pvpers, and returning players. We maintain a comfortable and friendly atmosphere and are active in game and in discord in the evenings and on weekends. Our goal is to simply progress and clear current content while enjoying each other’s company. We will be clearing Ahead of the Curve and Keystone Master each tier/season, with progression into Mythic and higher keys as the tier/season permits.

In just two weeks, Sèrendipity has cleared 12/12-N and 8/12-H. Right now we are focusing on getting to know one another and creating a foundation to build upon in Shadowlands. The guild is filled with adults, so we understand the pressures of real life, work, wife/husband aggro, kids, etc. The atmosphere in our guild is light, fun, and comedic, but we get down to business otherwise.

Feel free to add us; our contact info is below. Hope to talk with you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

AshleyJune#11423 - Bnet
June/Ashley#1977 - Discord

<Dusk to Dawn> is a newish, late night Horde guild on Mal’Ganis forming for the rest of BFA and into Shadowlands. We are building a team of mythic quality players who don’t take themselves too seriously. We are planning to clear most of Mythic every tier in Shadowlands, while ensuring we bring in people that are relaxed and fun to play with. We had our first raid this week and cleared 12/12N and 4/12H. We are planning on raiding the remainder of BFA just to get the group used to playing together. If the times work for you, I’d love to chat more!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am CST (9pm - 11pm PST)

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or fill out our simple app and we’ll get in touch with you:

• Discord: Zamereon#4336
  • Bnet: Zamereon#1622
  • App: bit.ly/DuskToDawnApp

Hey there! If you are willing to come horde, < Simplicity > is a semi-hardcore, 3/12M on Area 52 Horde are looking for a disc priest or a ranged dps in our roster!

We raid on a relaxed schedule at T/W 8-11 PM EST. Our heroic reclear nights are on Thursday 8 PM EST. Our raids are led by a former US Top 50 raider. However our raids are chilled and relaxed but serious when we try to get these bosses down. We are raiding to prepare for Shadowlands.

To expand our horizons, we are also in the process of forming an established M+ addict group within the guild (most guildies just grab each other and run keys. Since we just server transferred and some guildies are leveling alts, majority of us run keys around 15 but some want to push higher). Running these M+ key establish the community within our guild which strengthens the bond between guildmates during raids.

If you are interested in our guild, please feel free to reach out to me at Kae#11715 on bnet or Kae#4869 on discord (case sensitive). We can also do cross realm trials to see if we are a fit!

Hello Bubblechix, if you are looking for a new home for Shadowlands and want to push for CE we may be the guild for you! -Eternal Rise- is a brand new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our roster for Shadowlands, our raid times will be Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm Est,in the mean time we plan run Mythic+ while we build our community. If you are interested or have any questions feel free to contact me, thank you! :slight_smile:

Contact Info: Bnet Grace#1550

Hello there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are pushing into Mythic, and preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!

check us out

Good morning !

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 22%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hey Bubblechix! I’m a raid leader for the Salty Sea Doggos on US-Emerald Dream. In the past we have been primarily a Heroic raiding guild, but in Shadowlands we plan to continue our progress into Mythic. We are currently 4/12 M in Nyalotha and have begun progress on Hivemind. We have achieved this on a very casual schedule, raiding from 9pm - 11pm CST on Wed/Thurs.

We also have groups that are active in role playing, world pvp, rated arenas, and mythic plus. We have a good handful of players that are 2.1k+ raider io with a goal of hitting 3k before the end of the season. We could ALWAYS use another talented healer in our roster!

In short, if you want to join a friendly group of people that enjoy all types of content that WoW has to offer, please consider Salty Sea Doggos. If you want to chat more, hit me up on Bnet at dlinedj#1911 or on Discord at dlinedj#6175. Hope to hear from you soon!

[A] Proudmoore – Initiative 6/12M LFM

The guild is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server looking to expand our ranks as we push deeper into Ny’alotha. We offer a non-toxic environment where all are welcome. Our current progression is 6/12 M and our raid times are as follows
Progression Nights - Tuesday and Wednesday from 6:30pm to 9:30pm PST (server time)
Optional Heroic/ Alt run – Saturday 6:30-9:30pm PST
Mythic Monday (Optional) – Monday 6:30-9:30pm PST
On Monday nights we work on getting anyone who wants / needs a M+ at least a 15 key. On most off nights we usually have a group or two running keys as well.

Currently we are looking for a Disc Priest and Ranged DPS, but all are welcome to trial with us. Feel free to contact myself or our raid lead via bnet or discord.

Bnet: Khornell#1551 or Jovins#1628 (Raid Lead)
Discord: Khornell#5023 or Jovins#7120

Hi Skauld, I really like your guilds timing. I sent you a friend request: MsKnight#1347.

Hey there, I read through your post and thought you may wanna check us out:

Lagging IRL is a semi-hardcore, late night Mythic Raiding guild.
We want to provide a laid back, mythic raiding environment for top-end players that enjoy min/maxing their characters. Built as a tight-knit group, we believe in quality over quantity.

Elitist attitudes are not welcome here. Although we strive towards completing the hardest content in the game, we want everyone to have fun progressing together at the same time.

All raiders are required to keep their raiding characters competitive. By joining our guild as a core raider, you agree to maintain your characters gear and come prepared with consumables for your class and spec to raid.

Outside of Raid Nights, we will be organizing regular old school raid events and achievement runs. As well as regular Mythic +15 runs for that sweet weekly loot disappointment!

We currently do not require a minimum itemlevel or cloak level. We can help gear any character to get them mythic ready within a week.

Future Raid Times:

Tues-Thurs 9-12pm PST

Feel free to add me on:

Discord: Goldenchyld#4603

Battle.net: Troyz#1253

Looking forward to seeing you in Azeroth!

Cheers,

Goldenchyld

Hello Bubblechix!

Bloom - Area 52 is recruiting for CE progression in Shadowlands!

Bloom is a new semi-hardcore late night progression guild focused on forming a raid team to clear CE fast and efficiently come Shadowlands.

Who We Are
Our leadership is driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We come from backgrounds with various raiding experiences ranging from casual to Top 50 US.

Our Goal

Cutting Edge in the first tier of Shadowlands

Who We Look For

The ideal candidate for our raid team would be someone that feels the same way about progression that we do. We as a guild are looking for players that have the drive to improve and the willingness to put the team before themselves in order to progress at a pace we feel is achievable. Great players will always be welcome.

We will never turn away a more casual player who wishes to wear our guild tag.

Expectaions

• We REQUIRE 90% Attendance (We understand real life might happen sometimes)
  • Performance on your class
  • Raid awareness
  • No drama
  • Understanding the line between toxicity and banter, we expect our raiders to be able to take criticism and jokes in a friendly way. However, blatant toxicity/racism WILL NOT be tolerated.
  • Involvement in guild activities outside of raid (Not mandatory obviously, but nice to see)

Raid Times

BFA
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Shadowlands
Tue: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Wed:12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)
Thu: 12-3am EST (9pm-12am PST)

Required Add-ons (For players looking to raid)

• DBM/BigWigs
  • Angry Assignments - Healers Only
  • WeakAuras
  • Exorsus Raid Tools
  • RCLootCouncil

Contact
Discord - Vehx#4215 | Zach#2879
BNET - Vehx#11185 | mintx#11365

Unrelenting is a guild newely formed by a multiple Cutting Edge and server 1st leader looking for hard-core raiders to get ready for shadowlands. We are on US - Illidan, horde. We raid Wed & Thurs 8-11 CST (tues will be optional sale runs when we get roster). Our current goal is to gear enough serious players and practice getting through as many bosses in current content before Shadowlands. Currently open for all classes & roles as roster is just forming, add lambchop175#1873 on bnet

I want a 2 day guild that’s focused on heavy progression keeping up with the 3 dayers so knowing your class and being personally responsible for keeping up with your own toon is a must. If this sounds like a place you’d like to be with and help grow hit me up:)

Hey there!

Have a look at our post if you haven’t found a guild yet! I read your post twice to be sure and it sure looks like we are on the same page in our desires.

Please ping me if you are interested. Thanks!

Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our Mythic raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Divine Minds is a 4/12M guild on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team, looking for DPS and healers with strong numbers and a priority for mechanics.

Our current progression boss is Hivemind with our best pull being 5%.

We raid on Wednesday and Friday from 6-10 server time/CST.

Our priorities for classes are a WW Monk, Ret Paladin, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy/Frost DK and Feral/Balance Druid; all exceptional players will be considered regardless of spec.

Our goal is to continue progressing as far as we can into this raid tier and get ready to do the same in Shadowlands!

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBGs team and several multiglads that love to run arenas.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Greetings, Bubblechix

Currently, I see you’re looking for a guild that suits your desires and needs. If this seems at all interesting to you or a community you want to be apart of, please make sure to contact us.

No Refunds is a community/raiding guild on Stormrage. We are an active and social Alliance guild looking for exceptional DPS that will be able to carry their weight to fill our ranks. The raid groups have only currently been raiding for 2 weeks and have already pushed normal content and finishing heroic content.

No Raid Funs - Tuesdays and Wednesdays - 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM -
SERVER/EST - 9/12

This group is currently looking for one DPS - Ranged

Bench Warmers - Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays - 9:00 PM to 12:00 AM
SEVER/EST - 12/12H - Pushing Mythic Content

This group is looking for one DPS - Ranged

Complexity- Thursdays and Fridays - 7 PM to 10 PM SERVER/EST 7/12H

This group is currently seeking 4 Ranged DPS and healer -

Holy Paladin
Restro Shaman/Mistweaver Monk
Havoc Demon Hunter/Unholy or Frost Death Knight
Balance Druid/Warlock
Shadow Priest/Elemental Shaman

Misdemaenors - Wednesdays and Thursdays - 8:30 to 11:30 Server/EST
6/12 H

This group is seeking 2 healer and 1 ranged and Melee DPS

Restro Druid
Restro Shaman/Mistweaver monk
Melee DPS (1)
Ranged DPS (1)

Those who don’t raid, we are always pushing keys from M0 - 15+ and higher. Our plan is to push as much content as we can this expansion and get ready for the expansion to come.

Feel free to content me here:

Bnet: Cristian#14424
Discord: Peq#5932