Holy Shi... Ret is bad

discusssssssssssss

etc

23 Likes

Youre welcome

Is that true?

i haven’t tested cuz i never que games on patch day due to blizzard spaghetti code/servers/etc

but i can’t imagine they are bad lmao

1 Like

Yeah, ret was brutalized. It seems to be worse than enh. Might be better than moonkin still though.

10 Likes

They seem perfectly fine to me.

6 Likes

was 2650 SS , NOW IM 2400!2K IS BACK TO WHERE I BELONG.

Glad I farmed Legend title im undeserving

10 Likes

Fixed it for you

4 Likes

Good. Suffer.

2 Likes

ty daddy

10 char

2 Likes

Vanguardz is saying sustain is 20% lower on top of the burst. Got a burst and a sustain nurf despite blizzard saying—> sustain buff to compensate.

Doesn’t seem to have played out that way.
He thinks Ret is enhance level now.

13 Likes

are we suprised as ret players? no. all yall can’t manage to disrupt the easiest burst to disrupt and would rather complain and now our class is basically dead.

21 Likes

Pretty sure it’s even worse than vanguards is saying. The little sustain we had is gone, the burst the main thing ret had is pretty much gone. Still squishy, and still immobile. You’re a sitting duck target dummy. Without the pressure you could put out it allows people to pve you harder. Survability is suffering because of that.

I will say, they have opened up the possibilities in ways to buff ret now. They can buff ANY aspect of ret now without having to hold back.

9 Likes

im having a hard time killing mobs

9 Likes

Tired saying this - warriors do more dmg, more burst, with an insane MS, insane mobility and uptime…. Vanguards basically saying it’s unplayable worst spec in the game… nerf to 2 key burst abilities (massive nerf) nerf to 2 must play honor talents by 50% each… lawbringer form 10% to 5% and aura reck from 50 stack to 100 what a joke lmao

5 Likes

its ok, time to just retire my ret pala till they fix the spec. not playing it when its down so bad.

7 Likes

Lawbringer is nerfed by 50%, to 5%, instead of by 20% to 8% like patchnotes indicated.

Yeah, I’m sure they are fine at 1400.

8 Likes

just line the bolt bro

5 Likes

or push literally any button. yeah just get good lmao when top rets say that ret is a loss of 400 mmr from last week they aren’t joking man.

2 Likes

yeah man maybe u could give me some tips to get good some time lmk

2 Likes