Spec: Holy (also will do Discipline depending on what the fight requires)
I’ve recently returned to WoW after a 10 year hiatus (quit when Cataclysm came out). Before that I was raiding in a guild called Meridian on Ghostlands (before they were on Garithos) and I had like a 99.9% raid attendance over like 4 years. I was in the main healer group and have been playing the same holy priest since like 2005.
I joined Meridian when the BC expansion came out and our guild was server first on just about every major content release. We did all the BC raids and WOTLK stuff (including heroic Lichking). During BC we were like top 40 in the world for kills. Before Meridian I was in a vanilla guild called Vindictive and we did all the AQ40/Naxx content back in the day. I was basically just hardcore raiding. I have over a year on played time.
I did a ton of PvP stuff back in the day too. Arenas I think my best score was in the 2300s. I have over 100,000 HKs on all my characters combined, and I want to get to 250,000. lol I’d probably have close to 500k if I didn’t stop playing.
I quit playing at the time because my priorities in life changed and I got burnt out of the game after having basically done raiding non-stop for 5 years straight. I’ve been drawn back by nostalgia and want to get back into raiding again. I’ve been grinding my butt off doing this LFR stuff, mythic+ dungeons, etc. just to get my iLvl up and min-maxing my build/stats.
What I’m looking for:
- Alliance guild: willing to change servers.
- Looking for a guild that’s doing raiding content with long-term focus towards Shadowlands. Progression doesn’t really matter to me at this point since we’re so late into the expansion.
- Looking for guild I can grind out Mythic+ dungeons with so I can slot up to the iLvl 465+ stuff.
- Time availability: I’m available weekdays after 7 p.m. EST on most days. Weekends pretty much whenever.
- Optional: Wouldn’t mind a guild that has people into PvP as well.