Holy Paladin/Mage LF Active Raiding Guild

Heya!

I am looking for an active raiding guild for current content, 8.1 and beyond. I have experience raiding 3/8M and 8/8H and raid leading a Top 50 US guild for vanilla, bc and wrath and then took a break for Cata while raiding+pushing mythic in WoD, Legion and current tier. I am barring RL stuff 100% attendance, no drama, pc/friendly and competitive player in raids (if I play dps of course). Raid times are usually not an issue as long as they aren’t early morning or graveyard shift. I can supply logs once I add you so please post here. Here is what I am looking for:

1. Guild that while pushes CE doesn’t represent a toxic environment.
  2. CE while a huge plus isn’t a necessity but I can be an invaluable asset to a guild no matter the ambitions.
  3. Prefer 3 days a week but may do more or less.
  4. Community and folks that strive to better their characters and have fun outside of raid times
1 Like

We are from the Turalyon server. At this time, we are currently seeking DPS to complete our mythic roster! with AOTC out of the way our main focus now is Mythic progression. Currently, we are 2/8 Mythic with progression on Zek. The team is looking for just a few more DPS spots to solidify the roster. Our main raid times are from 7:30-10:30 on Tuesday and Wednesday, with an optional Monday night for alts.

Our raid environment is extremely relaxed, chill, and hilarious at times. Our goal is to constantly be pushing ourselves progression wise while having fun doing so. The guild is constantly active in game as well as out guild discord, we are very social in the guild and as a team, we want people who will fit into our family like atmosphere.

What is looking for:

Recruitment: Below is our current recruitment list.

Mage –Open
Warrior - Open
Hunter - Open
Priest - Open
Shaman - Closed
Warlock - Closed
Druid - Open
Paladin - Open
Rogue - Closed
Death Knight - Open
Monk - Open
Demon Hunter – Closed.

Dependability: Attendance and performance are a must. We require an 85% attendance rate and dependable performance in raid.

Knowledge: Players must have a well-rounded understanding of their class, spec, raid role and raid encounters.

Team Cohesiveness: Raiders need to be able to work well in a team, in both raids and mythic+

What can offer:

Impressive roster.

Constant progression and end game content.

Guild bank repairs, enchants, flasks, pots, food, gems, ect ect.

Social community with very active members.

If you have any questions regarding recruitment, please feel free to reach out to our contacts below.

SnailKing#11693
Dominitus#1741

New Lunar Republic - 7/8 Mythic - somewhat spam, but not entirely. No point in typing the same exact thing over, and over.

We are looking for a Healer and DPS for our Mythic raid team. We raid Tues/Wed/Sun 7-10 EST. Our guild has been together for nearly 10 years now, and as such we’re a stable guild that values our community just as much as progression. We’re looking for raiders who want to be a part of something long term, and raid with us for the tiers to come. If you’re interested, or have any questions, you can add Kuroluna#1478 on Bnet.

As someone who had been looking for a guild that isn’t “toxic”, enjoys playing together both in-game, and out of game, and values the community aspect of the guild more than not - New Lunar Republic has been my home since finding it.

Let them know Malemage sent ya. Let’s get this bread

I have an unusual number of healers retiring now that G’huun is dead. Healing isn’t that bad guys! Anyways, come get CE with us. I have several 8/8M options.

I also run the recruitment discord with 6800+ people. https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB I can probably recruit outside of the wants, but apply and I can talk it over with raid leaders to verify. ALWAYS CONSIDERING EXCEPTIONAL RAIDERS.

Astral on Turalyon: 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Restoration Shaman
    Application: https://www.astralguild.com/forums/app/

Basic Guild on Mal’Ganis: 7/8M (15% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am PST (12am-3am EST)

• Needs: 2 Non-Paladin Healers
    Application: https://goo.gl/r9gbJD

Impetus on Turalyon: 5/8M, 11/11M CE (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: Holy Paladin
    Application: http://bit.ly/impetusapplication

Legend on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 121 WCL), 11/11M CE
Tues/Wed 9:30pm-12:30am EST

• Needs: Restoration Shaman
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Legend on Turalyon (Weekend): 7/8M (% G’huun), 11/11M CE
Sat/Sun 9pm-12am EST

• Needs: 1 Non-Paladin Healer
    Application: https://goo.gl/PGqh9r

Warsong on Turalyon: 4/8M (I just picked this roster up, reworking it atm)
Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST

• Needs: Restoration Druid or Holy/Discipline Priest
    Application: https://warsong-turalyon.wixsite.com/guild/application
    HEROIC TRYOUTS FRI @ 8PM EST. Add Pandatoons#1346

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekday): 8/8M CE (US 58 WCL), 11/11M CE US 48 WCL)
Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: None.
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

Synthesis on Turalyon (Weekend): 8/8M CE (US 172 WP), 11/11M CE
Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST

• Needs: Holy Paladin
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43

If you have questions, feel free to contact me: Sieara#1968 (btag) or Sieara#6473 (discord, easiest way to find me). I have a very organized roster overview as well if you have questions or concerns about the roster, how large, etc. The rosters are here: https://goo.gl/87ncRt

2 Likes

Hi there!
We are Stormchasers of Lothar (US)(ALLIANCE) and we are looking for excellent players to join our roster. We have a primary goal of getting Cutting Edge next tier and beyond and we are interested in players that are like-minded.

Current progression:

8/8 Heroic Uldir
3/8 Mythic Uldir with few sub 50% attempts on Vectis

Raid Days / Raid Times:
Our Mythic team raids on Tuesday / Thursday 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST.

About Us:

We are a relaxed group of players who love to have fun when raiding but we also know when to be serious. We strive to have a great community and we always have players active and readily available to help out anyone in the guild. Outside of raiding we enjoy doing M+, pvp and achievement/pet & mount/transmog farming.
We’re not an elitest bunch and we always are more than happy to help our people out whenever we can!
We have just one simple goal: To push content as high as we can and to have fun doing it.

What we offer:

• Full repairs for the Mythic team raiders
  • Feasts and flasks are provided at the start of and during raid
  • A home(guild) that will give back to you as much as you put into it and help you grow as a player
  • A friendly and fun but serious atmosphere when it is needed
  • A guild bank that is stocked with enchants, gems, and potions to help you out as needed.

What we want from you:

• We look for a good raid attendance for our core Mythic raid team. We get life happens. We’re all working people and some with families. We will work with you if you let us know beforehand.
  • Communication in and outside of the game; we want you active in discord as well
  • Adults / a good attitude - We want the team players who can take constructive criticism if it is given and even call out when it is needed in a respectful manner.
  • Players who put effort into their character and effort into knowing their class
  • Players that want to push content outside of raiding. We are active in many things outside of raiding and we want you to be too! ( Minimum of 800+IO score ) - we can help you get there!

Currently Recruiting:
All exceptional players are considered - We encourage you to apply!

• DPS with Tank off spec
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Boomkin

(All ranged are considered!)
Any exceptional melee with consistent 90%+ parses are always considered.

Contact Us:
Raid Leader: Mute#1292 on Bnet or cdnmute#9143 on Discord
Recruitment Officer: RAINB0W#11219 on bnet

1 Like

Thanks so far! I will be looking at these and future options. Will add some of the aforementioned posts as well to chat. Still looking at offers :).

1 Like

Guild on US-Bonechewer
Faction [H]
Progression 3/8M
Schedule Wednesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm MST
Contacts Raptor#1726 (bnet)

About Us
We are a group of friends that enjoy playing WoW and other games together. Most of us know each other in RL. Our goal is to clear as much Mythic content as possible on a tight schedule. We run all of the WoW content, including raids, “blind”. We don’t look up strategies or watch videos on the fights. We come up with our own strategies and learn by playing and reading the dungeon Journal. We have a group of about 17 players that consistently show up for raid.

Looking for
We are looking to take in healers and dps. We have good tanks, good healers and a small core group of great DPS. We would mostly be filling in the holes and replacing our weaker DPS.

Add Androkats#1816 on bnet if interested

Backlash - Area-52 Horde - We are a brand new guild recruiting players who have played at a top tier level to push content. We are a group of proven players who want to push mythic raiding on a 3 day schedule.

About Us: We will begin raiding in 8.1 together as a guild on a 3 night schedule. Tues/Wed/Sunday from 10pm-1am EST. We expect our raiders to have experience and know what it takes to be a progression group.

What We Are Looking for: We are currently recruiting HEALS/DPS!

Heals -
Holy Pally
R.Sham

DPS -
Aff/Destro Lock
Ele Shaman
Frost/UH DK
Balance Druid
S.Priest
Havoc DH

These are just preferences, and we strongly encourage ALL exceptional players regardless of class to reach out to us!

If this sounds like the guild for you, please add one of us to real-id so we can get the ball rolling.

Doob (Co-GM) - Roman#12204
Celexe (Co-GM) - hecktic119#1454
Nick (Officer) - Nickolonius#1469

Hello Pers, I’d be interested in taking a look at your mage logs and see what you got. We raid Tue/Thu 7:30-10:30 est, 5/8M with sub 25% on Zul. If this is something that interests you, hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399

Syntax Error on Malganis is recruiting great players for progression raiding!
We are looking for RDPS for when we move on to Fetid progression very soon.

Schedule
Progression: Tuesday / Friday 10pm - 1am EST
(Optional) M+: Wednesday 10 30pm EST
(Optional) Farm: Thursday 10pm EST
(Optional) DnD 5e: Saturday 8pm EST

Contact
Via Discord
GM: BlueIntimacy#1207
Raid Lead: Blind#8000
Wowprogress: 2/8M wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Syntax+Error

Hey Pers, reading through what you’re looking for I think our raid team (FU) would be a good fit for you. Read about us below, and if you like the sound of us check out our community on our site (see bottom), you can also apply there as well. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 2/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 1/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Ranged DPS, DPS DK with tank OS

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK, DH, Ranged DPS

Danger Zone: DPS: DH

Option 7: Healer, DPS of all classes

QQ Puffs: DPS of all classes, healer, tank

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Add me at Mullz#11664 so we could chat. We could use either role at this time, so it would be up to what you desire to play. Also, we raid 9-12EST on Fri/Sat.

Heyo we are 4/8M! We are looking for a ranged DPS! We an adult guild and mostly over 30.

Add vaulk#1648.

Cheers!

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin or 1 disc+holy priest healer or 1 resto druid , 1 ranged dps. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [in progress] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Welcome! Twisted Memory is an alliance guild on Sargeras. Our main focus is to quickly clear content on a casual schedule:
Tuesdays from 9:00 - Midnight EST.
Wednesdays from 9:00 – Midnight EST.
Sundays from 8:00 – 11:00 pm EST.

Guild members will be provided with food, flasks and repairs. The leadership of Twisted Memory has extensive knowledge of both guild and raid leading in hardcore and semi-hardcore environments. We will be prepared with strats for each fight and ask that members show up on time and ready to raid.

We are currently recruiting for all raid slots except Tanks. Please feel free to add: Catalytic#1185, Pachinga#1834, Velayn#1455 if you have any questions.

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. If you’re willing to give horde a try I really think we could be the home for you! I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you do wanna read the full guild spam and learn a bit more about our group you can find it here. Happy gaming and good luck!

Hey there! Evolve is a horde raiding guild on Area 52. I’m not gonna spam you with the guild recruitment post so I’ll just give you the tldr. Most of us have been CE raiders for a very long time. Took a break from raiding cuz we’re old and life happens. We’re reforming with our solid core and looking for a few more reliable raiders to fill in the gaps for mythic. After our second week back we’re at 8/8H and with a few reliable additions we’ll be in mythic and looking strong to push for CE in 8.1. We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-11pm EST. We have a very laid back family feel and joke and tease each other like siblings. Within the first week of joining us you’d learn a lot about most of us and hear plenty of stories as to how inside jokes came about. Most of us play other games together as well and enjoy doing M+ and things outside of raid and hanging out in discord when we can. We want to push mythic but we’re not hardcore about it and prefer to keep our family like vibes. We’d rather kill a boss a little slower than some if it means not being jerks to one other. If you think we sound like a potential home we’d love to chat with you!
Contact info:
Btag:
Jazmina#1630
Lateralus#1148
GiGi#1168

If you do wanna read the full guild spam and learn a bit more about our group you can find it here.

Hello, it sounds like you might want a little more hardcore than what we do, but just in case here is our info:

Here is our info for those looking for a serious heroic guild in BFA! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions:

Raiding Information:
Horde - Turalyon
Schedule: Wed/Sun 7:45PM-10:30PM EST

BFA Progression: 8/8H Uldir

RECRUITMENT NEEDS: Exceptional Players of any class/role that want to stay AOTC in Heroic Raiding.

*Applicants will be brought in for an immediate trial to evaluate if they meet their class/role standards and compatibility with the group.

Our Community/Recruitment
Even though we only raid two nights a week, we intend to be competitive enough to maintain AOTC in heroic raiding. Ideal candidates for our roster would be skilled and self-driven players who are knowledgeable about their class and how to optimize their gameplay, able to adhere to attendance and performance requirements, and maintain a good attitude while participating in heroic progression. We are a former mythic guild that still wants the challenges of raid, but don’t have the time required to commit to Mythic. We also run m+ dungeons and other achievement based runs throughout the rest of the week.

Expectations
We expect our raiders to be team players, punctual, reliable and to maintain reasonable attendance.
Show up for raids with proper gems/enchants and knowledge of the encounters. All other raid materials will be provided.
We also expect our raiders to maintain a good attitude both in guild and around azeroth. We are a low drama guild and do not tolerate rants and rages.
We expect you to do your own theorycrafting, and to have studied current progression strategies in advance.
If a certain spec is better for a certain fight or our comp we expect you to switch to that spec without throwing a fit.
Maintain reasonable averages of heals/dps per boss fight.
Be able to adapt quickly to strategies, learn from pull to pull, and handle mechanics properly after a reasonable amount of pulls.

For more information add heavenswrath#1143 or covalent#1985

Meme Dream Team (Horde-Illidan) is now recruiting!!

Who are we?

We’re a mature group of real life and in game friends looking to push content at a serious pace while keeping the number of hours played reasonable. We’re a fun and laid back group, while keeping the raid environment professional. We’re all adults with busy lives outside of WoW, so we want to maximize our time spent playing with progression raiding and mythic plus.

Why are we recruiting?

We’re looking to bolster our heroic/mythic core with exceptional players. Currently we’re looking for Ranged DPS/Heals (Shaman/HPal) .We want to create a competitive environment for our raiders so we are always improving and pushing forward. We want to assemble the best raid team possible based on performance. Officers WILL be looking at logs and assessing performance of each member (Core and Trials) NO spot is guaranteed, it must be EARNED . This approach allows us to ensure our players always stay sharp and strive to better themselves through friendly competition.

What are we, when do we raid, and what are our requirements?

We’re a mythic progression guild currently sitting at 8/8H and 4/8M. We are striving for CE in Uldir and all tiers moving forward on a TWO day raid schedule. We also have many players active in mythic plus pushing high keys.

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm server time. (9pm EST) (6pm PST) Invites for raid start at 7:45pm server time.

(Sunday is an optional alt raid day 8-11 server time)

We require our raiders to been online and ready when invites go out with 90% plus attendance. If there is an issue and you may be late or unable to make raid, we ask that you alert an officer via the attendance channel in discord or through any other means. As stated before, we are all adults and we understand that life gets in the way sometimes. As long as the proper notice is given and it isn’t a regular occurence it’s a non issue.

We require that our raiders come prepared with ALL consumables. (Flasks, Potions, Runes, and Food.) We also require these to be used at ALL times unless instructed otherwise.

Our final requirement for raiders is that you MUST be completing at least one mythic plus 10 a week for the cache. We need this extra gear to help strengthen our raid each week. We have many active players running high level keys, and will assist anyone who needs help accomplishing this.

How do I apply?

We want YOU to make Meme Dream Team your new home. To apply either leave a comment on this thread, or contact an officer below in game to set up a meeting. (We’re usually on in the evenings 4pm -12 am) We’d love to get to know you and share a bit about ourselves to ensure a quality fit for both sides. We STRONGLY ENCOURAGE all exceptional players to apply. Hope to hear from all of you soon. :smiley:

-Basedraath.

Officers:

Rathuul2391#1623 (Basedraath)

Heatx#1241 (Purpyo)

Clenzaire#1576 (Clenz)

Guild: Heroes and Legends [A] Stormrage

Raid Times/Days: Sunday/Monday/Wednesday 9:00pm to 12:00 am EST

Current Progression: 8/8H, 3/8M, 9% wipes on Vectis

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet = TheBlob#1740, Seize#1869

Heroes and Legends was founded by a core of former hardcore raiders that have once again decided to pursue Mythic Raiding. We are currently 3/8M with eyes on being 5/8M at least by next tier. We have a solid core of raiders wanting to achieve Cutting Edge next tier.

Our guild has multiple mythic + teams that are working on getting our Mythic + scores higher (bit of a late start on that one). We regularly run Mythic + on off nights. Most of our core players have numerous purple/orange parses and are continuously striving to improve our performance. Most consumables are supplied by the guild (all consumables will be supplied in 8.1 when alchemy mats requirements are lowered) and up to 1000 gold nightly is offered for repairs.

Expectations

All raiders are expected to have researched Boss strategies prior to raid nights.

Addon requirements: Angry Assignments, Weak Auras, RCLootCouncil, DBM/Big Wigs.

80% attendance or better and notifying an officer if a raid will be missed

We run loot council on non needed loot (you keep your personal loot and decide if you want to put it up for the officers to give to someone else in the group) making RCLootCouncil as previously mentioned, a must have addon. Loot is distributed on a merit based system accounting for player performance, attendance, reliability etc. We often times will discuss awards with the guild during raid if there are differing opinions on the council.

Help with sales! We regularly run heroics/mythic 10+ to make the guild and ourselves some coin.

Be social! Our guild loves to hang out in discord with each other beyond just playing WoW. A lot of us play other games together (League of Legends, Ring of Elysium, Battlefield etc). Most of our recruits that have done well put forth an effort to socialize with members. It&rsquo;s always better to raid with friends than strangers :slight_smile: