Holy paladin 7/9M LF M Guild

Holy Pally 7/9M looking for mythic guild around same progression. Have logs will link when needed. Looking for a guild ASAP for reset tomorrow. Horde and looking to stay horde for troll pally. Drop info below.

Still searching!

Raid times / days: Tues / Weds / Thurs 9pm est - 12am est.
Optional Day: Monday 9pm est - 12 am est.
Heroic Runs: Typically done on the weekends, feel free to bring your alts, also optional.

Recruiting:

Melee:

Most melee classes

Ranged:

All ranged dps

Healers:

Holy paladin
Resto shaman

We’re a guild that was created from a core of ex top 10 US raiders, made our own guild to PUMP and get CE this tier. Going to be building a monster roster, then pushing ranks for the next coming tiers.

We already have a roster for mythic this Tuesday, with people who have already progressed this tier. We are simply looking to better our comp with certain classes / players.

We will always accept exceptional applicants.

If you’re in and want to build a sick guild with the boys, hmu. Supremacy#11937

Still looking!

Heya, we are looking to fill a healing spot immediately. Here is our info:

discord: livie#4169 bnet: livie#11751

Still looking!

Salt Factory [8/8M Uldir - 6/9M BFD]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM : Bnet - Kisshot#1230
Recruitment Officer : Bnet - Tida#1933

Still on the hunt^^^^^^^^^^^

If you’d consider Alliance

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST & Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Cleared: 6/9M BoD - 8/8M Uldir (US 305/Realm 14)
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for exceptional Healer as well as any exceptional DPS. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys as we have multiple groups pushing 2k+ IO.

Still on the lookout!

Guild Name: Fierce
Realm: Aerie Peak
Contacts: Revolt, Sore
Battle-Tag: Revolt#1620 or Sore#1869
Current Progression: 8/9M BoD, 8/8 Mythic Uldir

Fierce is a guild with a focus on progression raiding. We always push to better ourselves as individuals and as a guild. We offer competitive progression on a fairly light schedule (11 Hours/Week).

We returned to WoW in BFA and raided in Uldir casually, under the name Grandpa Reflexes (Aerie Peak). With the switch to a more traditional raid schedule for Battle of Dazar’alor and onward, we decided to return to our roots in Fierce.

Notable Achievements (10/20 Man):

• US 2nd/World 13th Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • US 2nd/World 18th Heroic Elegon
  • US 3rd/World 19th Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing
  • US 86 Mythic Imperator Mar’gok (20 Man)
  • US 78th Mythic Blackhand (20 Man)

You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin[dot]com and on WoWprogress (Aerie Peak/Bleeding Hollow).

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM EST
Sunday: 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM EST

Application
If you’re interested in our guild, please apply here:

goo.gl/forms/fuImN1FaHoPArpj92

Still looking for that home!

Still looking!!!

Still looking!

Hey there my man I’m having to leave my own guild for schedule reasons. I am my guild’s only holy paladin, and they’ll be without one from now on. were 8/9 Mythic . Id like to pass your info to my healing lead.

Please add me @ Damocles#11473 so I can connect you two.

Alliance - 8/8 Mythic Server first Mythic G’huun , currently 8/9 Mythic on Jaina

4 raid days during progression , 3 during farm.

Tues, Wed , Sat , Sun. @ 10 c.s.t. - 1 c.s.t.