Holy moly. The Horde bias is blatant

Yeah unless I missed something I’d say the poster above you is incorrect. It has a set % it advances if no one turns in. But turn ins do marginally speed the process up.

Are we still complaining that while the Alliance turn in needed 33% per 24 hours for the “horde bias” to take place, it has only had 30% after about 30 hours?

1 Like

At this point I think all ‘bias’ topics should be reported as ‘Trolling’.

2 Likes

So, in other words, “coincidence” equals bias? While the actual “bias” of getting 20% more money, resources, and free gear isn’t “bias” but “correct and good”?

Yeah, I’d say Horde players deserve this good luck of getting an extra piece of 400 gear. Cry more, Alliance. It’s not like bellyaching has failed you before.

3 Likes

I don’t get 20% more anything, nor do I get any free gear. So I certainly don’t see any alliance bias.

It’s called “Warmode”.

So, let me get this straight. Because they give an underdog bonus to the side witht he lowest population in Warmode (And the lowest population over all) that most people don’t even use, you call that bias?

So I guess you also consider it bias if society offers incentives to females to enter a stem field cause it’s more heavily populated by men.

1 Like

Lol. Just lol. Everytime I see the Alliance, they outnumber the Horde by about 5-1. You don’t deserve special treatment just because you cry and your players don’t PvP as much. It’s actual bias to give you welfare goodies just because you whined loudly for it.

A blatant benefit that only one side gets because they cried like babies on the forums for months on end? Yes, yes I do.

Yes, yes I do. If women don’t want to enter a stem field, you shouldn’t be giving them special goodies to “encourage” it. They either want, as individuals, to get into it, or they don’t. Because people are different.

2 Likes

I give you consistency points for your internet arguments. As for the rest, imo, bias can’t be claimed because it could just as easily be the horde getting it. Unless you are claiming Blizzard is fudging the numbers of people who participate in warmode. In which case that WOULD be bias.

1 Like

But the Horde isn’t getting it. One side getting a benefit, a clear and obvious benefit, is a true bias. And unlike every instance of “Horde Bias”, this is a very obvious and clear advantage from Blizzard given to the Alliance.

2 Likes

Can I just point something out?

Right now, the Alliance is only at 32% on the contributions. Therefore, there’s a really strong chance we won’t start the assault phase until after reset.

Hell, people could just be not doing the turn-ins, or Blizz could be making them count less behind the scenes just to make sure the assault phase doesn’t start until after reset.

1 Like

But bias gives deliberate inclination towards one side. The warmode bonus only happens to grant that bonus by happenstance, so it does not meat the litmus of bias for the alliance because it doesn’t apply specifically to the alliance and not the horde.

I mean I guess you could stretch it and say Blizzard is biased towards underdogs.

Just a bump with an update:

Alliance is at 52% on the turn-ins for Darkshore. Meaning, we will very likely be getting the upgraded gear rewards with the next reset. Therefore, any and all claims of “Horde Bias” stated in this thread will very likely be invalid.

Well, Alliance are currently at 57% contribution, they aren’t attacking it yet. And I doubt they will get it by tomorrow so theres still hope.

Blizz has to give them a leg up for the coming raid. OP racials aren’t enough.

1 Like

Just play the correct faction and it won’t matter.

Just clarifying, are you saying Alliance racials are OP? Or did you just not read the post 2 above you?
Alliance will be receiving the first upgraded rewards. But you know, Horde bias and all that.

At least Horde bias is fictional whereas Alliance delusion is real. (no hate to all you Alliance friends who see through the drama. I see you out there disregarding the propaganda and I respect you for it)

Almost as biased as alliance having 30% extra ap, xp, gold and over 80% honor gains? No? Heck let’s just let Blizzard give you heroic raiding gear for free…wait a minute, they’re already doing that!

Can I get some of that alliance bias, then?

1 Like