Holy moly. The Horde bias is blatant

Darkshore WF began with alliance assaulting first, and we have 2 cycles completed right now, for horde and alliance each. Later this week, third cycle begins with alliance assaulting, but even though it overlaps with Season 2 release next week, alliance still wouldn’t get season 2 rewards because it’s ‘unfair’ for people who finished the WF prior. Fine. However, if you notice, this is only applicable to alliance as we are in the middle of an assault and wouldn’t apply to horde who will be on their 3rd cycle later, but will get season 2 rewards.

3rd cycle for alliance = season 1 rewards
3rd cycle for horde = season 2 rewards.

How in the world is this fair, that Mr. Watcher seems to be so concerned about???
Jeez, the horde bias is just blatant and pathetic.

53 Likes

nah, just bad timing.

Them refusing to let warfronts in progress give s2 gear is just blizz being dense, not faction bias. It would’ve been the same if it was the horde that was in the middle of a warfront.

57 Likes

If they were pvp and not pve we wouldn’t have this problem :sunglasses:

12 Likes

Just give me another horse mount and the Horde a flying devilsaur with frickin laser beams and lets just get this over with.

27 Likes

laughs in trashraptor

75 Likes

Horde got their early 370s as well from Arathi WF. #NeverForget

25 Likes

I’d invoke Hanlon’s Razor (Do not attribute to Malice that which is explicable by Incompetence)…but then I also have to consider the Law of Grey (which adds “…at least not the first time” to Hanlon’s Razor). And how many times I’ve had to invoke Hanlon’s Razor to explain Blizzards mistakes since 7.3.5.

9 Likes

I fail to see a problem with justified Horde bias.

4 Likes

Alliance being alliance.

29 Likes

Here we go again.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Wouldn’t be the case though if it were horde in place of alliance.

8 Likes

Reminds me of my last worksite where clearly management showed bias towards the dayshift team. Impossible to prove because well it was management and you worked for them. So I just went somewhere else. If you feel that Blizzard is bias towards Horde you have several options.

1. Switch to Horde. Then you’ll be the favored faction.
  2. Quit and find another MMO where that can’t be a factor.
  3. Give up and enjoy the game (I chose option 3 and am much happier for it).

There are more important things to take issue with like how the Alliance raiding community is dwindling down and PUG raids are lacking. It took me the entire expansion to find a guild that raids on Sundays. And I have to pay for a server transfer just to raid with them. That’ll mark my 3rd server transfer since the end of Legion just to join a raiding guild. The other 2 didn’t work out. I bet there’s way more Horde guilds that raid on Sundays…

5 Likes

Well, the best faction gets the best stuff.

Not sure what’s complicated about that or why we’re still talking about it.

7 Likes

the way this is worded implies that whatever faction is currently attacking darkshore at the time of tuesday will retain season 1 rewards, but horde is currently attacking darkshore and the alliance won’t be attacking darkshore until wednesday or thursday. wouldn’t that mean they get season 2 rewards first?

4 Likes

That is your evidence for horde bias? Well, that’s setting the bar real nice and low.

19 Likes

It works by entire cycles. Not when it’s time to attack.

2 Likes

Anything to keep the whine-train rolling on it’s tracks.

14 Likes

Sucks, but does just seem to be bad timing.

1 Like

Yelling Horde bias, its so easy!

1. Come across something you wanted your side to have.
  2. Ignore any other aspect of the game.
  3. Assert Horde bias!
20 Likes