Holy moly. The Horde bias is blatant

Yo Alliance get free gear each week and 20% increase to warmode. Horde bias confirmed.

25 Likes

Iā€™m waiting for my horde bias to kick in. Maybe Iā€™ll get some titanforged gear randomly for being on team red.

3 Likes

You realize that the War contribution effort doesnā€™t start for us until this weekend, and when it does whether we as a faction contribute or not is entirely under our control? Yes? That if we decide we donā€™t want to start our Darkshore event until after the Season 2 release next week, thatā€™s entirely under our power and control to do as a collective. All we need to do is not contribute and then push it over the edge after the Tue reset and we get the first Season 2 rewards instead of the Horde.

Orā€¦ we can just whine some more and pretend the world and Blizzard is out to get us.

Honestly donā€™t get some of you folks.

11 Likes

Iā€™m convinced that the phrase ā€œHorde biasā€ is going to be what kills me someday.

If I just randomly disappear, you know what happened.

I loved you all :frowning:

7 Likes

Can we be realistic here?

5 Likes

this is amazing

Considering 99% of the player base donā€™t use the forums, donā€™t know about this, and donā€™t care, the idea that the Alliance could just go full stop on contributions is kinda funny.

5 Likes

Yet the alliance gets a juicy buff to get them to turn warmode on not to mention a near free 370 piece every week? Despite the number being pretty much even LOL. Lots of people are in denial about this but the alliance stopped having any real skill years ago. They turn warmode off because theyā€™re tired of always losing and so they get rewarded for being cowards.

7 Likes

For this ā€œbiasā€ to take placeā€¦doesnā€™t that mean the Alliance have to do the entire contribution phase in about 3 days? maybe less including server time downtime?

Not sure Iā€™ve ever seen the contribution phase less than 3 days.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve seen some cases of actual Horde bias in this expansion, but this definitely is not one of them. This is just a coincidence.

2 Likes

The contribution phase has been ON, since 4 days ago.

How are you contributing to Darkshore, when Horde is currently attacking? (and is attacking for another day)

4 days ago you were contributing to Arathi.

As for 18 seconds ago:

No one is in a contribution phase right now.

6 Likes

I love how their reasoning requires so much explaining, just so over-complicated and unnecessary.

1 Like

Why do you care OP? Itā€™s not like you raid or do any PvP anyway.

3 Likes

Alliance has no shortage of 370 gear from the WM bonus, I donā€™t see what the problem is.

4 Likes

Found the Salty horde main

370 Ilvl is not the same boat as 400ilvl

6 Likes

I also like how random coincidence is ā€œbiasā€. The rollout date for Dazarā€™alor and the remainder of 8.2 content was announced at the start of December before the patch even dropped.
Are you trying to tell us that Blizzard was able to work out Darkshore cycles and anticipate contribution phases almost 2 months in advance so they could ā€œplanā€ for Horde to get the first Darkshore attack after the content dropped.

If so I want them to predict my next lotto numbers.

10 Likes

Damn! You right!
370 is equivalent to current Heroic raid rewards whereas 400 is only equivalent to normal raid rewards!
Alliance bias confirmed!

1 Like

No, what Iā€™m saying is, Blizz didnā€™t have to keep the quest from not giving 400 ilvl gear after next tuesday.

1 Like

An example of something that isnā€™t bias -Horde win more BGs because theyā€™re better players
-something that rotates based on player actions happens to rotate to the Horde for the first shot at the new ilvl

An example of something that is absolutely an example of faction bias -giving everyone who plays a certain faction both free gear, and increased gains on everything of value, letting those players play hundreds of hours less this xpac but get all the same rewards as those on the other side

Just look at the sheer amount of time we save due to our bonuses simply for being on the faction Blizz decided they like most. When you consider youā€™re playing weeks, if not months worth of playtime this xpac- youā€™re saving literal entire days of time. Thatā€™s downright staggering, and unlike other things Iā€™ve heard called bias- this is completely intentional, and an actual numeric, massive advantage given to one faction.

Alliance shouldnā€™t be complaining right now, we should be celebrating how we just hit the jackpot and the other side got completely boned.

11 Likes