Holy moly. The Horde bias is blatant

Can we be realistic here?

5 Likes

this is amazing

Considering 99% of the player base don’t use the forums, don’t know about this, and don’t care, the idea that the Alliance could just go full stop on contributions is kinda funny.

5 Likes

Yet the alliance gets a juicy buff to get them to turn warmode on not to mention a near free 370 piece every week? Despite the number being pretty much even LOL. Lots of people are in denial about this but the alliance stopped having any real skill years ago. They turn warmode off because they’re tired of always losing and so they get rewarded for being cowards.

7 Likes

For this “bias” to take place…doesn’t that mean the Alliance have to do the entire contribution phase in about 3 days? maybe less including server time downtime?

Not sure I’ve ever seen the contribution phase less than 3 days.

2 Likes

I’ve seen some cases of actual Horde bias in this expansion, but this definitely is not one of them. This is just a coincidence.

2 Likes

The contribution phase has been ON, since 4 days ago.

How are you contributing to Darkshore, when Horde is currently attacking? (and is attacking for another day)

4 days ago you were contributing to Arathi.

As for 18 seconds ago:

No one is in a contribution phase right now.

6 Likes

I love how their reasoning requires so much explaining, just so over-complicated and unnecessary.

1 Like

Why do you care OP? It’s not like you raid or do any PvP anyway.

3 Likes

Alliance has no shortage of 370 gear from the WM bonus, I don’t see what the problem is.

4 Likes

Found the Salty horde main

370 Ilvl is not the same boat as 400ilvl

6 Likes

I also like how random coincidence is “bias”. The rollout date for Dazar’alor and the remainder of 8.2 content was announced at the start of December before the patch even dropped.
Are you trying to tell us that Blizzard was able to work out Darkshore cycles and anticipate contribution phases almost 2 months in advance so they could “plan” for Horde to get the first Darkshore attack after the content dropped.

If so I want them to predict my next lotto numbers.

10 Likes

Damn! You right!
370 is equivalent to current Heroic raid rewards whereas 400 is only equivalent to normal raid rewards!
Alliance bias confirmed!

1 Like

No, what I’m saying is, Blizz didn’t have to keep the quest from not giving 400 ilvl gear after next tuesday.

1 Like

An example of something that isn’t bias -Horde win more BGs because they’re better players
-something that rotates based on player actions happens to rotate to the Horde for the first shot at the new ilvl

An example of something that is absolutely an example of faction bias -giving everyone who plays a certain faction both free gear, and increased gains on everything of value, letting those players play hundreds of hours less this xpac but get all the same rewards as those on the other side

Just look at the sheer amount of time we save due to our bonuses simply for being on the faction Blizz decided they like most. When you consider you’re playing weeks, if not months worth of playtime this xpac- you’re saving literal entire days of time. That’s downright staggering, and unlike other things I’ve heard called bias- this is completely intentional, and an actual numeric, massive advantage given to one faction.

Alliance shouldn’t be complaining right now, we should be celebrating how we just hit the jackpot and the other side got completely boned.

11 Likes

But that is not how they are doing it. They simply stated that the next assault would have the updated values, with any current assaults at the time remaining with their current values.

This is a reasonable thing to do based on how the content works. Everyone gets one completion per character of the quest per assault phase correct? Now lets assume Alliance assault Darkshore on Sunday/Monday, players unaware of the changes coming on Tuesday would complete the quest for 385 gear and then be ineligible to receive the boosted 400 gear on Tuesday.

Does that sound like a fair way to implement the change?
Or would you propose that players who completed the quest would be able to re-do the quest after Tuesday? Allowing players in the know to collect on both a 385 and 400 piece?
Or perhaps that the update not change the values until the following rotation at which stage, since we know the outcome it would actually be bias?

I think they’ve done the best they could hope for in this situation to be honest.

2 Likes

holds up a mug with the words “Alliance Tears” on it

I need to refill my mug, mind topping me off?

5 Likes

Wait!
Can i have your gold?

3 Likes

Yes… yes it would.

3 Likes