Holy dps, m15+

How much dps are you doing ? I’m anywhere from 1.4- 1.8 if I’m lucky.

As kyrian with Mikanikos I’m doing around 2.4k in general dmg.
around 3.1-3.5k on bosses and very high dmg on packs with boon if people do not get hit by anything and let me do dps.

1 Like

Guess I should switch to that for holy and disc. Thanks.

Kyrian is already the go to covenant for Disc so yea try it out, you won’t regret.

1 Like

It really depends on the dungeon I am in. My highest is usually mist because I know that place like the back of my hand. I can get to 2.3-2.5k total dps if my PUG is doing well avoiding stuff.

Normally its around 1.8-2.0k.

I also take credit for 500dps i give to the top DPS b/c I use PI on CD :slight_smile:

1 Like

im with you OP. 1.5k roughly. It’s fine for the team, never complains. It’s enough to help push dmg.

1 Like

I’m getting used to Boon of the ascended + Mikanikos and did 3.5k overall dmg at Necrotic Wake +18

Kyrian + Mikanikos plus Leggings of the Sphere’s Harmony and you have a one minute CD. If you tank routes correctly you can really pump damage with that combo. For a priest that is.

I can’t give up on FC tbh.
But next patch it will be great having both legos.

I do about 3.2-4k overall dps as Kyrian Mikanikos. When I was memeing using the Kyrian legendary farming Legion low-keys I was doing upwards of 5.7k overall dps. So next patch our top-end damage potential is going to be very high matching Resto Shamans.

When I tank on my Paladin the average healer I play with at the +15-20 key range does around 1-2k dps. A lot of healers don’t even dps at all and do like 300-500. You get the occasional big IO Resto Shaman that does 5k+ dps, but they’re the rare minority.

I stack high versatility + haste and just have a lot of practice dealing damage in keys.

1 Like

I play a restro shaman as well. I’m getting 2.2-3.1. And that’s all from my leggo. It’s crazy.

Go disc and kyrian. I’m a similar ilvl and I do 5k dps in a 15 overall, with upwards of 8k dps on bosses.

Keys around 16-19 I do 3.5k dps and usually 4.5-5k on bosses.

1 Like

Wow that would be pretty fun to do. I’m very tempted to change. Wish all my followers would come along.

You won’t lose your followers in whatever covenant you are now.

You can send them to missions, change to kyrian, do some keys and when you’re done you just go back to your previous covenant and get the rewards from the followers.

1 Like

Missions reset when you switch covenants IIRC.

oh well then just don’t send them to missions before changing covenants, but you don’t lose the followers at least

I should level up my Kyrian cov to prepare for the 9.2 Holy Priest meta but can’t get myself to lose the DR from the faeries…its just too good.

I played NF from expansion start to 9.1.5 and I honestly don’t even notice any difference in tank survivability with or without FG. The 1 minute GS we got is powerful enough to carry tanks through trash packs. Boon of the Ascended also heals the tank for 150% of the damage you deal with the blasts so its like giving them a Serenity every 2s.

The damage difference between NF and Kyrian in 9.2 is just going to be massive. Boon of the Ascended w/ Kyrian Legendary becomes a 60s reset if you blast packs of 5+ mobs and you can use it twice on bosses on Tyrannical. It’s easily a 2-3k dps increase over FG.

NF for raiding will still be top notch though. I don’t know how the NF Legendary is going to weave into raid gameplay because you have the option of -40% tank dr, double mana gains, or -28s off Divine Hymn.

Now is losing 40 levels of renown that big of a deal ? Since I have the double conduit bonus ?
Guess this weekend I try switching.

Well yea you’ll lose some power, but grinding the renown is not that hard now.
Heroic dungeons gives you 1 renown, Covenant dailies too, and the weeklies.

You can catch up pretty fast.

1 Like