Holy dps, m15+

In +15 keys I do around 3.6k overall DPS in the entire dungeon run. If the pulls are proper I can do 16k+ DPS on AOE packs or up to 7k on single target. If you don’t need the healing from Flash Concentration legendary, use Sphere’s Harmony. You can almost have your Boon up for every pull.

On keys in the 20+ range I use Flash Concentration almost every time. On weeks like Necrotic you can get away with Sphere’s Harmony because you’re not going to out heal Necrotic anyway. It’s all dependent on your group though.

If you have a Night Fae Fire Mage or Elemental Shaman then go Night Fae. You can keep your Fae Guardians on them all run and they will probably do more damage than you could if you just ran Kyrian. On some pulls Fire mages can do over 100k, so your 16k isn’t going to mean much. Again though, depends on your group and how they pull.

General PUG build, go Mikanikos build with Flash Concentration. You’ll probably hit around 2.5-3k DPS overall in dungeons.

1 Like

I switched from Kyrian to NF before 9.1.5 and at 80 renowned now. Remind me again if I have to finish the Kyrian covenant campaign to get to 80 or can I just do it farming renown?

If you swap to Kyrian to should put you at the point of progression you were at before.

Thanks all. I did change this weekend. My holy dps did jump up a ton. Now I’m able to do 2.3-2.4 so far overall and some stuff higher.

My disc is better, but I’m not a good disc healer.

Thanks again.

The optimal way to play Holy for M+ damage is to stack high haste + versatility > crit > mastery. Mastery is your least desirable stat simply due to the fact that people get topped off fast and doesn’t contribute to damage. Having high haste + versatility simply lets you get off more casts for more damage and also has the benefit of you taking less damage from stuff in the dungeon. I usually run 26-28% haste & versatility.

You want to take the Divine Star talent because it’s your single highest damaging ability against multiple mobs and can easily be your #1 damaging ability. Your damage is basically from pressing Divine Star & Holy Fire on cd, tab SWPing every mob, and hitting smite & SWD. Not tab SWPing everything is actually a DPS decrease. A good way to practice is to always remember to re-SWP after you cast Holy Fire.

If you’re Kyrian than you want to use Boon of the Ascended whenever its available. It’s better to use it at the start of trash pulls because there’s usually less things going on in the first 10 seconds and you can offload most of your damage. You want to play Prime Forge w/ the Kyrian Conduit because it’s a huge damage increase.

The rotation you want to use when activating Boon is Blast > 2 Nova > repeat. If you have Heroism than you can do Blast > 1 Nova > repeat. You can get off 7-8 blasts usually (which can hit for 9k non-crits). You’ll burst out fairly high DPS while also healing everyone around you for 150% of the damage you deal. It prioritizes healing people with the lowest health first.

Base Holy Priest probably tops out around 2.2-2.4k dps. Kyrian (when played correctly) is a 60% damage increase on-top of that. Necrolord is the 2nd highest damage after Kyrian, but does about 600-800 less dps than Kyrian.

All of this requires using mouse over healing macros for optimal play.

1 Like