Hold Up, the Chinese Servers Get the Spectral Tiger and We Get a Toy Pot?

No, they’re crying because somebody has something they don’t and it’s not fair. :roll_eyes:

Of course, it’s basic mathematics. China has a much larger population, meaning they have a much larger potential customer base. Keeping the Chinese market happy pays the bills much more than keeping the U.S. market happy.

Don’t call her a moron Lemonfont. Netease manages the servers not the content. Blizzard controls all content and marketing campaigns worldwide.

hahahahahaha

Define content vs. servers though.

I know in China they censored some stuff like dead bodies or skeletons or something like that out. Is that controlling servers or content? Honest question cause I really don’t know.

by the way, Chinese server also have the toy pot activity. But spectral tiger is only for Chinese

I don’t want any store mounts in the game - but it’s dumb to give the Chinese more than your other customers because they didn’t originally get the TCG.

In OCE we didn’t even get our own servers until MoP, where’s our spectral kangaroo? FF14 gave OCE players free transfers and sub to compensate.

OP made a claim. I showed how the claim is wrong. You doubled down and tried to defend the wrong claim.

Yes, any company ever could give us free stuff at any time, for any reason, 6 mo sub or no.

The fact that this thread exists is in large part borne from jealousy that wow didn’t copy what’s its chinese partner was doing in other servers.

I’m only thing I’m sure of is that you didn’t try to research the topic or take 15 seconds googling, you just type what you think is happening based on coincidence paramount to a conspiracy theory. if you don’t know what’s going on, just look it up? It’s not that hard. I assume you are not a small boy.

but I mean do. Blizz knew the Chinese servers were getting the spectral tiger for 6mo sub. They could have matched it knowing it would cause some players to be disgruntled. They actively choose not to.

No, it wouldn’t. They paid to get that mount on retail. It doesn’t exist in TBCC.

And no follow-up to this ever, ty blizz

1 Like

No. Not true.

Dont forget, they ALSO get WoW Tokens for Classic. We STILL dont have them over here on our servers… STILL. And yet I get daily mail spam linking me to gold site.

2 Likes

Ok so we have bonus if we subscribe for 6 month ? I take 6 month subscription since like the beginning of classic lol

ask why this is a thing; because the CCP wants chinese people to play on chinese servers.

netease is under the control of the CCP like every single other company in china; how better to get your people back into the servers and monitored experience that you want them in than some sick loot.

someone mentioned that netease is a part owner of AVTI, if that’s true it makes even more sense that we don’t have it because they exorcise persuasion over AVTI, not the other way round.

as for blizzard addding it to TBC classic, who knows why they would; that would require effort and seeing how things go it would make black temple crash or something.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.