Hold Up, the Chinese Servers Get the Spectral Tiger and We Get a Toy Pot?

Not sure where the doubling down comes from… would have needed to be a single down first
but anyway
notice you mentioned nothing about my very first sentence “You realize Blizzard could still give us the same things right?”
Doesnt matter who manages my buttcrack in texas… the spectral mount is a something in plain ol regular WoW. Blizzard could very easily give it to us as well, reguardless of whomever manages it in china
But yes, im sure you’re right… they are completely independant, not guided by Blizzard at all. They just happen to release 6mo sub packages at the exact same time, and include the same items we’re getting… Odd

1 Like

Because they are one of the largest shareholders of Blizzard WoW right now.

Blizzard has no say over what netease does.

They need Blizzard’s approval for sure, otherwise they don’t have the code or model to implement the mount.

Are you upset they have not given you another reason to be separated from your money?

waaah I cant buy a store mount lol…

1 Like

What? It’s not NetEase’s game.

If something exists in game, they can hand it out to players without blizzards permission. They’ve been doing that since launch with free hourly world buffs & free weekly flasks in vanilla.

It’s the reason they are handing out an existing mount, not a newly designed one.

And the pot will actually replace your food buff, is it a joke?

right, the spectral tiger in Chinese server for sale only 267 dollars after tax, also has a 180-day game time coming with.

remember when Chinese servers got the wow token in their classic servers and people were convinced it was coming to NA/EU servers and anyone who said otherwise was a paid shill.

Well…still waiting on that wow classic token.

I mean blizzard could just make the package similar to the Netease server - ultimately the items are already made in the game and it’s a good way to convert the existing data into cash flow.

I just don’t understand why Blizzard is not doing this on their own servers. If there is any legal/copyright issue I believe Netease would not be able to sell it as well.

Poping a spectral tiger on retail black market may cost someone to spend 9999999999 gold and perhaps blizzard could earn something from their token on retail, but that is just ONE guy - selling this package could let a lot of people do their subscription and have fun with the epic mount.

People pay money and get something fancy but not affecting the game balance is the whole purpose of blizzard shop - mounts, toys, even the ultimate package etc.

I don’t get it. there is something wrong with blizzard marketing or sales for sure.

The Spectral Tiger mount was exclusive to TCG. The Chinese market never had access to it, so no access to the mount on their version of the client. It would also be total BS for them to screw over everyone that spent money on TCG pack to get the loot card or however they got it. I can understand adding it to the Black Market because they discontinued the TCG. But selling outright would just be wrong. Imagine if they just started selling the original ZG mounts for cash.

ITT: Exploit me harder daddy.

People in here complaining about a collector’s edition are now demanding for there to be an in game shop with a $267 mount.

1 Like

It is just another example of how Blizzard does not value everyone. Obviously their Chinese market is more important then their U.S. one. You would think that after all the protests and attention their have received about discrimination they would finally start being fair. I guess not. For all you who think this would be unfair to those who got it from the card game, it is only available in TBC classic so it would not affect the live game at all.

1 Like

If you want a 260 dollar mount so bad, go start a chinese account.

Yeah so how is it that the company that gained its popularity in the USA is now screwing USA players?

let me buy wow items with real money

Blizzard controls content on all the servers regardless of who is managing them. The spectral tiger is part of the six month sub in China. I am not suggesting that they add a store to TBC classic in the USA but having it as part of the six month sub package is not a stretch.

Actually, it’s an example of how they refuse to completely screw over the 1ks of players that bought TCG packs. It’s actually shocking that they even considered them at all. I applaud Blizzard for this. I have the Vampire Batling from the Scourge Invasion, you think you should be able to buy that too? Maybe take all exclusive items in the game and add them to the cash shop for hundreds of dollars because it’s not fair that anybody has something that you don’t?

people are really crying that they cant buy a 260 dollar in game mount from the shop