<Hit Cap> is recruiting!

Mission Statement: We exist as a volunteer group of like-minded people who have banded together for the purpose of enjoying all the content that this game has to offer. Our primary focus is raiding, and we aim to clear the available raids in a timely and competent manner. We strive for excellence in raiding, and work to ensure it.

Focus: Progression Raiding
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11:30pm server
Loot Distribution: Floating SR

Currently Recruiting:
- High Need - Discipline Priest
- General Need - Ranged DPS

Hit Cap is an adult guild with adult members. We are all adults with families and lives outside of the game. As such we expect competence out of our players. We end raid time when we say we will, and we aim to make the most out of the raiding time we do have. We are best described as mid-core (as opposed to hardcore or casual) because we do expect proper specs and gearing from our raiders. We expect you to know how to play and be competent in your chosen role, including full consumable usage. However, we are flexible with real life interference and try to work with our raiders to make all the magic happen.

We won’t ever be pushing for a server first, but we have and will continue to clear everything in a timely manner. In WotLK we will be a heroic raiding guild once that is a thing. We also intend to get all of our raiders all of the raid achievements. That is the content you can expect to tackle with us.

If you’d like to know more, please contact me (Scoobisnacks in game), Wiggletwig (Wigglysmalls in game), or Raztazzed (Raztazzed in game) either with a Discord DM or a whisper in game. We would love to chat with you and see if you’re a good fit!

1 Like

Hey y’all, I’m extremely interested.

I actually think I ran Kara with you last night (9/20); you said you needed windfury and I took an invite! The first thing I want you to know is that I did not have my sh*t together. I logged in for the first time since boosting, no UI, no binds, no gear, nothing. I’m glad the run went smooth and the right people got windfury, hopefully you weren’t looking at my DPS.

I’ll be maining Shaman, with a preference toward either DPS spec, willing to go Resto. I’d also describe myself as midcore. I want to clear all content. I’d strongly prefer it to be heroic content, but if its just normal thats ok, especially considering I don’t want to do extensive grinding outside of raid. The last time I played classic was founding a guild and clearing rag in ~7-8 weeks post launch, then burning out. I’ve played retail at a mostly-high level in the meantime, pushing high m+ keys. If you’re looking for proof of performance, I’m sure we can work something out, but as I’ve been implying I believe clearing wotlk raids do not require rigorous and demanding performance. I’m looking for people who agree, want rewards, and don’t really care how fast/strong we are while we’re at it.

discord: tacardi#6390
bnet: trybis#1678

Added both Scoobisnacks and Wigglysmalls in game, Raztazed gave me the error “Player Not Found”. Very interested in joining as a Holy Pally!

BNET: Sinister#1675
Discord: Sìnìstèr#4997

Hey,

I’ve been looking to find a place for a disc priest that I’m gonna boost. I’m conflicted between playing prot warrior or disc priest. I’m certainly interested especially if your guild is also a place to relax and hang out with each other.