Hit 80 and…

To be fair though, Mages have always been squishy until they get better gear/more power

“I can’t pull more than like 2 mobs or I struggle” is an age-old problem for a fresh/just-recently-dinged-max Mage. Even as recently as DF when I was leveling a Mage in random greens I could maybe pull 2-3 mobs MAX before I would start struggling/dying

Your profile is hidden so I can’t see your mog. Dang.

I did know about the mission table and I did it this was intentionally. I want to save the last two zones for alt #3. I basically just did all the quests in the first two zones to break it down. Alt #1 did the campaign and a few side quests, 2 was the first 2 zones, 3 will be the last two zones. That way I see it all while getting something for it.

I’m glad I’m not too far off. I’ll likely do some follower dungeons and hope they carry me to some upgrades. Interestingly I was looking at my gear and I did all those quests but never got a head or neck upgrade (or I missed it lol).

I was soloing rares as I leveled but have not been able to since I hit 80. They just need to look at scaling a bit I think. (And those darn non-shared nodes.)

1 Like

Yes, everyone needs to be a mythic raider to do world content now. Awesome.

6 Likes

Idk how to fix that, so here’s the armoury link.

Lorelaî - Character (blizzard.com)

1 Like

That’s fair, mob density is high in some wqs! And it’s hard to kite without aggroing other mobs. I’m sure I’ll be fine but if I was new or something and that was how it felt, I’d likely quit or reroll because it feels bad.

That single argument wrecked this game.

This is not a job.

5 Likes

Cool, tyvm. You do look good.

1 Like

It’s the California lawyer in him.

This scaling has been the same since bfa. Fresh max levels don’t do well. That’s where gearing comes in.

Yes, even I, a heroic raider, need to do Mythic Raids to do world content.

No, it’s a joke. Hence the sarcasm in “great” and “mighty”

People making this claim/take… literally use zero logic or reasoning or even data…

I logged on my paladin last night and gathered a bunch of mobs and basically 1 shot them all with Wake.
I logged in today and did the same thing, and to no surprise my wake 1 shot everything.

my paladin is 70 where the scaling adjustment was supposed to be felt the most.

My 80 Shadow priest actually feels better today than prior.

Sounds like people need to stop crying, get off the forums, stop listening to Asmongold and go play the game.

5 Likes

My friend just hit 80 last night and he’s having no issues.

Sounds like yet again people making assumptions based on nothing.

And yet a ton of people currently playing the game and testing are indeed making they claim…

1 Like

Leveling should not make you weaker. Sorry not sorry.

5 Likes

If your paladin was overkilling things before you might not notice a difference. I can guarantee you they changed world content though. I have been farming elite mobs for 3 days on my 70 and now 73 and the same mobs are taking almost twice as long to kill now and I am having to heal my pet.

The devs just posted on X.

-Changes aim to make the difficulty curve more gradual - enemy strength will actually increase by less per level in the mid to high 70s than it used to

• Players coming in with DF endgear should still feel PO at levle 70

• Players coming in with basic leveling gear from DF should find leveling manageable and get powerful gear quickly

• Combat at 78 and up will be unchanged

I logged in today on my 70 paladin and still 1 shot everything. an he does not have insane endgame gear. lol

People complained got emotional… over nothing

1 Like

Yep they did post that a while ago and it’s already being proven wrong by testing.

Source? Where is your data?

Because my testing shows me a nearly zero difference. My 75 DK feels better than he did before. My 70 paladin still 1 shots everything.

where is your source? I am assuming you’re just upset and don’t want to be wrong. Should I just ignore you going foward?

Sounds like a skill issue