Hinterlands & Searing Gorge

Thats the one!..no idea why I thought west…

1 Like

Was thinking, perhaps the best option would be to add both Hinterlands and Searing Gorge quests but remove the Thorium Brotherhood vendor so rep rewards could not be obtained.

Opinions on this?

do me in the doo

Hinterlands is my jam

I just remember it requiring a trip to the Explorer’s League in Iron Forge. Picked up that key before there was a FP at Thorium Point IIRC. That was a long time ago, and nice to have at the time.

Hope this clears up some confusion on old information.

The ones running all 3? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Step away from the keyboard and puts the tannin in the basket over there.

1 Like

You specify that too.

Yeah I do miss getting the key (not as hard as you’d think), going from IF->Loch->SG to get to BRM because it’s a great transition of scenery that brings a sense of danger.

But fresh vanilla servers with Thorium Point have become very standard and I would not expect the Classic team to move Thorium Point up to the Dire Maul patch. It would be nice though.

Agreed. I assume they won’t go through the trouble of removing these quests as they have a very minor impact on the raid content. however this greatly change leveling plans.

Really hope we get this info before we launch.

It didn’t require a key.Just required you to schlep yourself through the badlands.

IIRC: Had to take the long way around and it was a quest on the SG side of the gate to keep low levels from accidentally walking in.

There were three ways into the Searing Gorge, only one of them needed a key. That would the route which was the shortest trip from Loch Modan to BRM from any Alliance FP prior to Searing Gorge and Blasted Lands getting their own flight points. Not that the (Alliance) BL Flight Point is particularly accessible for BRM.

I think that was part of it, that and I think they decided it would be fun little “extra” to throw out there as well. Like one of the first outhouse quest chains.

Every expansion since this Vanilla gem has had some kind of poo quest.

We want our poo quest on launch!

Soo want to know!

Lets get a Classic WoW specific Q&A!

1 Like

Just so long as nobody is launching a poo quest. That could get messy.