Highmountain Legion Assault Stuck in place bug

So each time I start the scenario to high mountain to finish my Legion Assault quest, It bugs out by making me stuck in air running in place and I can’t get out of it. As a monk I try rolling, doing everything I can, and I can’t get out of it. If I leave or get removed by group, I get a deserter penalty. This needs to be fixed so I can finish the quest so I can get my Class Hall Mount. Please fix ASAP.

4 Likes

This happened to a player we were grouped with tonight.

Consolidation is the game of the nation
We’re just waiting for this to be fixed
To get us some reputation

This is still a problem. Has happened both times i’ve tried to do this in the last 2 days.

This is STILL a problem, Blizzard, and has been since 2017!!! Your forums are full of people complaining about this but you’ve done nothing.

I’ve tried to run this FIVE TIMES now and every time I end up floating in the air. Can’t hearth, can’t go to graveyard. You can’t seriously tell me that this is a terribly difficult problem to fix. Plenty of us are still trying to do Legion content and this is an absolute roadblock. We pay you a sub every month, we expect content to work and bug reports to be looked at.

FIX THIS.