Highest Raider io score + pvp gearing

So i dont do pve but i never realized something. You cant actually lose points or “rating” on raider io i guess i was just told? LOL imagine being a 1200 arena player and getting glad every season because you spam 2000 games because you cant lose rating. No wonder that community is so ungodly toxic and stupid. 2k io group selling carry… ok so basically your a nolifer moron that spam runs scripted content until your eyes bleed and still have no idea how to play your class or the game at all, sick bro. DERP your score is 160 you have to play with the simpletons using mechagon trinkets with no punchcards in them “because ilvl” or mw monks using agility trinkets and trying to duel wield weapons and “woops i guess i cant heal better drop group”… smh

Please fix this game already im sick of waiting around. I never ever want to deal with this disgusting pve stuff to be able to Q arena. FIX the gearing nerf that happened season 1 if your not gonna put vendors for christ sake because i recall at the start of BFA almost fully gearing two characters as far as acceptible ilvls went by just doing arena games then oops we ninja nerfed drop rates to now you dont get a god damn thing. Talk about making the worst thing possible in our situation even worse then shoving it down our throats…

Am i missing something or is this legit the only way to gear now cause ive about had enough of it. Im trying to dust off alts to see what can reignite my passion but beyond the already known essence grind etc having to sit through disgusting judgmental pvelords or the worst players ive ever seen daily is really not something i want to subject myself to. I also do not want to pay gold for runs just to sit and think “my god your horrible at your classes you have no idea what your doing and yet im buying a run” :joy:

Thoughts?

2 Likes

your mog sucks

16 Likes

Sounds like you got rejected to a +15 key.

6 Likes

yeah it’s an arbitrary score created by a 3rd party, not blizzard, there isn’t much reasoning in it aside from somewhat weeding out some common noobs you don’t want in your group.

but honestly if you know your own class and can perform remotely well you won’t have problems finding groups to do your weeklys or spam 10-12s for gear. absolutely worst case you can make your own groups with your own key and be just as picky and everybody else.

sounds like you already think everybody in LFG for m+ are horrible players and they’re managing just fine to clear what they need. whats your excuse?

2 Likes

I have always avoided dungeons of all forms since wod because its not enjoyable. Feeding the playerbase into these groups when i already dont enjoy it then having to deal with said add on’s number to define skill when its clearly botched given you cant even lose points and then see a ton of unskilled players dying to stupid things and biting my lip is even more annoying. Guess i felt like venting for once on here rather then being productive. The proof is in the pudding so to speak i guess ill put my blindfold on and faceroll my keyboard as hard as the next guy until i have gear lol.

the thing is you don’t really use IO score as arena rating for the level of keys you’re talking about here, so that doesn’t even really matter.

for the level of keys where farming gear is beneficial, you mostly just use RIO as a way of telling if people have done keys of that level before. like I really don’t care too much for a lvl 10 if you have 700-800 score or 1k+ score or 1.5k score, but if RIO says your max key for the dungeon I’m recruiting for is a lvl 4 several weeks ago, I probably won’t invite you unless I’m desperate, whereas if you’ve done a lvl 10 on that dungeon before, I don’t really care too much about the other stuff because it tells me you’ve done level 10s and are familiar with the seasonal affix & dungeon.

now obviously this isn’t fool proof and you still end up with plenty of bad players, but the point I’m trying to make here is that it helps you weed out most of the bad players just like asking for this or last seasons PvP achievements when forming arena groups vs not looking at all or simply taking someones word for it.

2 Likes

this is a dumb post

high keys take much more skill and coordination than arena rating does right now

2 completely different systems
you get rewarded for doing better in keys through io score
i dont know in what world losing ‘points’ would make sense

basically rmpala and dh/arms players?

1 Like

Seems like somebody depleted a key and got kicked.

if push weeks weren’t where everybody and their mother gets all of their score i’d be fine with the current system-look at anybody high on the leaderboards, and most of their score keys have one of the bursting weeks because people are too lazy to push with real affixes

but aside from that, it’s fine that score can’t be lost-it gets surpassed. your relative positioning to other players does lower, because people who play later into the season and or better than you get higher, diminishing you by relativity for sitting

case in point, people who rushed their full complement of 15s to get rank 4 keystone essences and haven’t touched the game since have much lower score than people who did that and kept climbing as they got more geared and experienced with beguiling

Your highest keys look like a nightmare to me.

hahahaha yeahhh bolstering sucks man

I did a 6 tonight to learn some fights so I can push them as 10. Don’t wanna die over and over and possibly ruin a 10 key for someone. Either way, I upgraded my ring in the first one, and it was a joke of a run. I’m gonna start spamming them more because it’s just so much better for gear.

3 Likes

Let me know if you want to push more keys. I can tank everyone at 10-11 keys.

1 Like

I got an 8 I wanna make a 10 if you’re down this weekend. Merphy come play with us.

1 Like

Aye don’t forget about your boy lmao

1 Like

Let’s get it :eyes:

1 Like

Aye if you have room I’d be all over it I need to get in to 10s but my pve credit score is holding me back lol.

:frowning_face: Sucks that PvE gear is better for PvP than PvP gear is for PvP.

#PvPvendors

1 Like

I’d agree if PvE gear was hard to obtain. Still would like PvP vendors, but it isn’t hard to gear up to 430ilvl.

gotta disagree with you here Remi. Everything in m+ is scripted where pvp is reactory and skill based.