Highest Raider io score + pvp gearing

it took a lot of 6am kings rest with mexican australians to get a 430 getiku lol, i think outlier unique items still need to be a lil weaker or a lil easier to get

1 Like

Agree. I did run KR a lot… and I mean a lot to get my ilvl430 one.

ret with a 440 gave me my 435 for an early xmas lol

weapon’s actually silly

I second this

First time I ever disagreed here. Scripted ai vs human beings, the human beings will always be better.

3 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/3dEafvo.png

i never wanna go back

i know 3 people that got 440s in the first couple weeks from weekly caches

mines still 430 despite this cap lmao

2 Likes

People trying to form up mythic dungeon groups in the arena forum.

Ion has won. :wink:

4 Likes

God, I feel that on so many levels.

We now the mythic+ forum, the circle is complete

1 Like

my girlfriend walked by and saw that cap and told me to get help

ion is my dom and i am his sub

Who peed in your Cheerios?

This is why raider io exists. I really enjoy keys, despite my elite PvP set I don’t really do rated PvP. Last season I did RBGs to 1800. The problem right now is thst there are so many avenues to get gear someone can be at 430 and do close to no real challenging content. Between warfronts, weekly, lucky TF and WF people can get so geared without even stepping foot in a dungeon.

Then they keep getting denied from a mythic 10 because they have no experience and run to the forums and say Raider IO needs to be removed. When you make a key the list of people applying is mind boggling, especially for a 10. 95% of the people applying would likely due to simple mechanics.

When I did rated PvP I couldn’t understand why you can’t see someones rating when they are applying until you are in a match with them

From my experience M+ is the easiest way to gear.
Also Arena players are just as toxic as the M+ crew. People are people everywhere.
Its the main reason i quit pushing for any rating in the game.
Best option is just to find a few friends and do what you can.

1 Like

You haven’t done any content in this game to base your opinion off. Why should anyone listen to what you have to say?

Wow dude cdew uses that mog

Cdew also looks like Venruki spliced his DNA with a carrot

That’s hot

im stealing this