High Queen of the Alliance

seriously… the alliance has been ruled by human males for countless generations. we need a high queen, thats not a human.

9 Likes

*** Puts hand up ****

Me me me me!!!

12 Likes

cough no…

8 Likes

High Queen Tyrande!

Or High Queen Alleria Windrunner! Pitch Alleria and Sylvanas against each other, aleast the faction war might make more sense.

12 Likes

High Queen…

Jaina Proudmoore.

:blush:

16 Likes

I guess it’s gonna have to be me. Shucks!

1 Like

8 Likes

You have already declared that you are:

Sorry. You’re out.

Jaina would be my choice…or Genn.

2 Likes

I mean…yeah I suppose. But BFA has been really heavy on women. All the captains, almost all the new racial leaders, most of the men die and are replaced by women, Talanji, Sylvanas heads the horde…etc.

It almost feels like being progressive these days is actually having men in the focal point.

9 Likes

but… genn is a human male, and jaina is a human female. (i know genn is a worgen, but their basically just humans with the ability to grow fur at will)

1 Like

I don’t do identity politics.

3 Likes

High Queen Sylvanas, she’ll rule over both the Horde and Alliance!

3 Likes

May be if Anduin dies and he have a female cousin you could get a female human queen.
Or we can make that Anduin get married with some elven girl, they can have a baby girl, the fathers being killed, and you’ll have a half elf female as queen.
I don’t see anothers options.

1 Like

cmon tyrande it’s showtime

2 Likes

and honestly, if that happens… she needa to ditch malf

2 Likes

You have High Princess Anduin. That’s not enough?

11 Likes

One… two. Two generations. Well, that’s Kings of Stormwind while the Alliance existed.

3 Likes

Stop making me wake my neighbor.

The Alliance hasn’t even existed for more then 2 generations. Also why do alliance always want to get high? High Kings, High Queens, High Elves. Try just enjoying life w/o mind altering drugs.

2 Likes

First of all, Rokara, im pretty sure “high Princesses” arent a thing. and second… i dont have a second