High heels!

TMI.

Just…TMI.

1 Like

I prefer huge goth boots.

Look I’m short in real life okay? I like to be tall

1 Like

I greatly dislike the noise they make.

We are a family of flip flops, I have indoor ones and outdoor ones. I live at the beach and they work well having to hose your feet/shoes off constantly

2 Likes

We need crocs in WoW.

2 Likes

And they are beautiful just like you.

1 Like

YESSSSS tier sets should include crocs

They had an episode about that.

You know, the one where Peggy unknowingly became a “model”.

Only watched king of the hill a few times.

That’s a shame.

Really good show.

1 Like

YES please. I love high heels and would love to wear them on my character. Even guys can rock the high heels, this guy is a badass.
https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/p__/images/0/01/Raiden-MetalGearRisingRevengeance.png/revision/latest?cb=20200121194908&path-prefix=protagonist

1 Like

What? How do you know he doesn’t specialize in broken ankle dashes?

:joy:

Someone’s never been to a Drag show. They run, split, backflip, kick, spin, drop from high places, and somersault in those things.

2 Likes

To be fair, that’s not exactly something most people would want to attend.

I mean Rupaul’s Drag Race is one of the most popular shows of this generation so I’m not so sure about that :hugs:

Even just this morning my uni had a Drag Brunch event and all the uni kids were out there enjoying it and tipping the queens and cheering, was a pretty big hit

I mean, that happened at a university.

2 Likes

Yep…and like my first line said, Drag Race is one of the most popular TV shows

Maybe it’s just a generational thing :hugs:

This is weird.

1 Like

According to the 2021 Nielsen’s ratings, VH1, the channel RuPaul’s is on, was ranked 36th most watched for Adults 18-49.

Its highest ratings count, that I have found, doesn’t break 800,000 viewers, while actually popular shows can bring in upwards of 10 million viewers.

So…not sure I’d exactly call it “most popular of a generation”. It has a steady viewership base, so good for it, but it’s definitely more of a niche type of programming.

2 Likes

I admit I don’t watch television shows often. Reality tv shows are kinda boring and low effort.