High Elves are here!

Merry Christmas, Wyrmrest Accord.

8 Likes

Yerp.

In an upcoming Shadowlands Alpha build, Blood Elves and Void Elves will be receiving some new customization options that some of you may be interested in :wink:. We wanted to give you an early look at a few of these new options available to the two races, with the first being several shades of blue eyes to choose from.

Void Elf blue eyes on top, Blood Elf blue eyes on bottom

Additionally, Blood Elves will have the option to choose from a variety of new skin colors and Void Elves will inherit the skin color options that are available to Blood Elves. Hereā€™s a glimpse of the potential characters that you can create with some of the new options.

New Blood Elf Customization Options

New Void Elf Customization Options

This is just a sneak peek some of the many customization options coming to your characters in Shadowlands! We look forward to seeing all the creations that you come up with in the future.

3 Likes

Holy dook, they must be doing worse than we thought. This is right up there with ā€œOgres for the Hordeā€ on the Break Glass In Case Ofā€¦ weapons.

10 Likes

I canā€™t believe they actually did it after years and years of saying it wouldnā€™t happen.

I think itā€™s probably just the devs going ā€œScrew it letā€™s give the people what they wanted in 2007 after trolling them for the past 13 yearsā€

10 Likes

Kul Tiran are right there soā€¦ probably coming in a future expansion, either Ogres or Mokā€™nathal (personally think this is more likely).

23 Likes

Good bye party for all blood elf rpers on hordeside Friday at 8 my house byob

13 Likes

void elves canā€™t be paladins so youā€™ll not be rid of me that easily

7 Likes

Iā€™ll miss you and packed this good bye bag for you. Happy trails

5 Likes

Void elves canā€™t be paladins. So iā€™m not gone that easily.

My thoughts exactly. Especially with straight up ā€œnormalā€ skin tones for Void Elves.

1 Like

Itā€™ll be easier for you to ICly kill alliance if youā€™re a void elf. Iā€™ll miss you ravenhul!

6 Likes

If void elves could be a paladin in this cases, iā€™d be gone to alliance in a heart beat.

2 Likes

Could always make a warrior alt (tbh, the better plate class) and just RP them as a pally in mogged Paladin tier sets

2 Likes

Blizzard be like:

In an upcoming build youā€™ll notice that most class/race barriers are gone. Enjoy

D: Those poor dwarves.

but then he would have to play the icky, foolish, unwashed warrior class instead of the magnificent paladin

3 Likes

Real quick question lore-wise. I know the sunwell was cleansed and is now all holy and stuff (hence the golden eyes we already have). Would there be a good lore explanation as to why/how Blood Elves wouldā€™ve kept their blue eyes or gotten them again?

I feel like Iā€™m missing something.

High Elves that defected from the Alliance.

8 Likes

sunwell is canonically a mix of holy and arcane, so blue eyes have about as much justification as golden eyes

11 Likes

I personally donā€™t agree with this since itā€™s more so speculation. We really donā€™t know all that outside there being chaotic Void energies being in the well as well.

It would make for a great storyline if they explored the ā€˜essenceā€™ of the well further since the consumption and sacrifice of the Naaru.