High Elves, and how finally make them playable

1. We don’t want Blood Elves on our faction
  2. Don’t spam
  3. Come to our thread

Stop. With. The. High. Elf. Crap.

There’s a megathread for this nonsense. Put it there. There’s no need to make new threads over this again and again. Seriously. No point. The megathread is, as Blizz themselves has said, the best place for this kind of crap.

10 Likes

The solution is pretty simply. Add blue eyes and some skin tones to belfs. Give void elves a toggle for thier void appearance.

Alleria isnt always void. So she can teach the others to shift between forms to.

If the character creator wasn’t a fossil many things could be achieved.

Hell bliz could allow visual mods. Both elder scrolls and fallout have a huge modding community. Blizz could allow visual mods and not even have to do any work themselves.

There is already underground communities out there. On the interwebs youll find everything if you dig deep and long enough.

1 Like

How much hate. The title already tells what is this thread about, considereing this i don’t know why people enter here knowing that the topic dislike them, and even more get in and start posting hating claims. Like many people i also found a lot of post that i don’t like at all, me and everybody knows when a post will dislike us because the title ware us what the topic is about. And you know what i do on those cases? I just don’t enter in the topic, and if i enter because i still curious about that, i don’t reply with hate, because is pointless and also i have beter things to do. I sincerily recommend that.

There is a megathread.
Use it.

2 Likes

but you don’t need to make then playable because they are already playable

1 Like

I allready did, thanks.

make playable half elves and then split all the elves off into their own faction with suramar as their capitol city, split into elf districts.

its mesmerizingly beautiful and a much better city for elves than anywhere else in the game to date

WARNING: This is very relaxing. if you’re tired at all, it’ll put you to sleep. if you have things to do, dont watch this video with the music on

Just have a Caucasian skin option for Void Elves. They’ll keep the voidy eyes.

It can’t be any more relaxing than Skyrim’s music, especially at night. I could listen to that for hours.

linky?
/10s

1 Like

Or, and hear me out here: create a blood elf, click “Enter World” and that’s it.

But you’d prefer Alliance? No problem! Create a void elf, click “Enter World” and you’re good to go.

3 Likes

first level to 110 and get your quests and reps done to make a velf. hehe HOWEVER, first you have to do all the same rep work the horde had to do for their allied races, then you have to do another 2 weeks of dailies or more, to unlock alliance’s allied races.

This thread is a fine example of people abusing the flag system. I don’t agree with your idea, OP, but sorry others gotta be petty about it.

1 Like

yeah love all the background ambience. the crickets and frogs and so forth. i live in a sub tropical area and any night of the year, i can go out my back door and hear the critters . only drawback is too many bugs.

Of course. Fact remains, you’ll have to do similar grinds to that even if high elves were introduced. Assuming they’d be available for free immediately is delusional in the current state of the game.

what did you think of the idea of an united city of suramar for all elven races as their own faction, since elves are considered vain, unintelligent and shallow by the “real men” of the game hehe that city… if you watch the video i linked above, you realize how big it is, how much work went into it, and what a waste it is that its not being used as an actual elven city beyond a tiny separate instance for new nightborne. i could see a beautiful world tree sprouting there.

it’s actually incredibly detailed.

I’m glad for the support for High Elves, but the solution is just way too convoluted.

There are already High Elves on the Alliance, since the beginning of WoW, there’s no reason to make Blood Elves turn -like they did with Void Elves- because the are already High Elves on the alliance, they just aren’t playable.