High Elves and Blood Elf Druids

i would be a NE druid in a heart beat but alas, i don’t want to spend a couple hundred bucks to swap sides with all those transfers and faction change costs. meh.

You’ll have your blood elf Druids when you replant that giant bonsai.

Problem is, we dont have playable High Elves. They are still Void elves,
and will continue to be so, no matter what skin color they may have.

2 Likes

Don’t know why it’s hard for people to realise just because an elf has blue eyes it doesn’t mean they are a high elf. All high elves that became blood elves still had their blue eyes while being a blood elf it wasn’t till later their eyes went green and not all blood elves eyes went green

Exactly my point!

Again, they’re not high elves, they’re a different flavor of blood and void elves. The Alliance getting the closest they’ll ever get to real high elves is why there have been threads of people unironically begging Blizzard to add void elf paladins and strip them of the rest of the void theme to replace it with the banal high elf theme, or lack thereof.

They have 10 classes already, they’re not getting the remaining relevant lore bent to their will to have another.

3 Likes

No, we don’t need any more Blood elf or Void elf classes.

These should be going to the High Gnomes of Quel’regan.

Oh sorry about that, we allowed a dreanei student pilot to control the vindicar, and he pressed the shoot the giant laser at the high gnome button.

accidental genocide… the poor things didn’t know what hit them.

At least he didn’t crash the ship.

All you need is a dead body. Dead body has no light/void magic in it.
its really not an issue.

You do understand “final nail” implies there are other nails and enough to completely close a coffin?

1 Like

There’s already too many druids flying around stealing my quest objectives while I’m on the ground stuck in combat, with Belf and Velf druids added, there would be a population explosion.

1 Like

Ultimately, all Elves are the same species, and those that were exiled were responsible for bringing the Legion. That’s why Night Elves shunned arcane magic and used an alternative.

And that’s what drew Arthas. The High Elves of Quel’thalas were around for thousands of years and did well before the Scourge showed up. I think there’s enough separation of time there that their exile wouldn’t be a factor in that tragedy. Up until then, their only enemy were the Trolls whose land they stole.

Please keep the crazy HE/BE are also NE in a seperate thread plz. already bad enough that the customization thread went nuts with that arguement.

I didn’t realize I needed to ask your guidance before posting. Noted.

1 Like

It’s just that idea is irrelevent here.

I am trying to figure out what the linked picture has to do with the quote.

Void Elven druids definitely aren’t a thing.

This references WC2, no? Which has been heavily retconned to the point its no longer relevant.

2 Likes

That was one sentence. You seem to have ignored the rest.

PS - It is relevant, because we’re talking about a species with extremely long lives. Malfurion was alive when the Blood Elves were exiled. Kind of important that there are characters that were alive when the rift was made and can remember what they looked like before magic altered their appearance. In some cases, we’re not talking about ancestors.

1 Like

You guys probably just forgot how to do it after your crack addiction. Its okay - if you want to play an elven druid the Alliance awaits you.

1 Like

Correct. There was only one type of elf at the time WC2 was current. It was retconned in WC III with Night Elves, then again in WoW with Blood Elves. And probably a bunch I don’t know about.

WC 1 and 2 are very basic, almost generic pieces to the two armies, and there wasn’t a lot of story to any of it. Unless I’m misremembering. I only remember a skinny player’s manual with some drawings and blurbs.

I’d rather have nightborne druids. The background is there. The Arcan’dor requires a balance of both arcane and nature magic to thrive, and to maintain that balance, druids are required. The valewalker is still chilling down there, and some of the refugees from Val’sharah have settled down in Suramar as well.

Not to mention, they really have a thing for astromancy, herbomancy, and shape changing magics.

1 Like