High Elves and Blood Elf Druids

" [High elves] have also practiced druidism; they had [elven rangers] who practiced it. *[Warcraft II manual mentioned [elven druids] It is assumed that the [blood elven] rangers have also been trained in the art of the druid."

htt ps://wow .gamepedia.com/Druid_races#/media/File%3ASeedsOfTheLashersTCG.jpg

That means that with the inclusion of straight up playable High Elves, now we have ABSOLUTELY NO REASON NOT to include Belves as Druids.

Check mate, atheists.

18 Likes

Man, I imagine the Thalassian druid forms would be the most beautiful animals on Azeroth.

Pretty sure their flight form would be a phoenix :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Imagine an updated Lynx model from the Belf starter zone for cat form and a Hawkstrider for ground Travel form!

9 Likes

Blood Elves can get druids and to balance it out on Alliance side either Void Elves should also get druids or Night Elves can get paladins :smile:

15 Likes

It really doesn’t make sense in the lore to have druids with those races.

However.

Blizzard has completely thrown lore out the window as of late and I would love to see more race-class combinations. Take my money!

10 Likes

It does make sense though. High Elves are also very connected to nature. And Nelfs already have Paladins in the lore and in-game.

4 Likes

Sure and why not, Lore don’t mean :poop: in WOW.

2 Likes

I think it could be argued, for sure. I’m not disagreeing with them getting druids at all.

Nah

2 Likes

Still a no from me. Blood Elves are favored enough, they need to be on the back burner for a while and let other races get some love.

21 Likes

I’m on the fence about it.

These elves are popular but becoming druids sound unnecessary.

2 Likes

give me Orc DH and Orc Paladin and we got a deal

1 Like

I agree with this.

Also, from a lore perspective, why would Blood Elves and Night Elves continue to feud? Their hatred of each other probably should’ve ended when NE accepted mages back into their ranks, let alone if BE become druids. The whole Arcane vs Nature was the root of why they parted ways and now blizzard’s probably going to walk that back with no explanation as to why they still hate each other.

Plus, it’s going to sicken me to see them as druids. The only bright side is, if it happens, I think it’ll be the final nail in the coffin to get me away from this game for good.

2 Likes

atleast alliance has 3 different druid races to choose from…

unlike horde which is just troll and tauren.

blizzard is lazy.

2 Likes

Ultimately you could blame the night elves for everything that happened to the blood elves/high elves since none of it would have happened had they not banished them in the first place. The nightelves still don’t like the high elves that are in the alliance and a lot of night elves have that the highborne were allowed back into the fold

1 Like

13 Likes

The WC2 manual is a very dated source. The lore has expanded way beyond those days and in our world now there are no high/blood elf druids. They were even exiled because they didn’t want to be druids and none have been seen in their society.

2 Likes

That is a very petty reason to quit WoW.

1 Like

Blizz says no.

1 Like

Lore can always be expanded upon. Nelfs have never had Paladins within their culture, but in Legion we saw not one but two Nelf Paladins. All it takes is for one person to decide to do it.

2 Likes