High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

Iā€™ve not heard about this. Iā€™m surprised anyone would still be making private servers after all the threats of lawsuits in the past.

yea theres some real cringe stuff out there. like this guy for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcXZ_NtACdQ

Most servers are safe though still pretty illegal, because they are passion projects and blizzard would probably literally get nothing out of suing them. Classic servers were a special case because they werenā€™t just netting in a few thousand players but hundreds of thousands. And even if Blizzard tried to sue, there are ways to get around it. Like establishing yourself in Russia. Russia doesnā€™t really comply with stuff involving intellectual property with us if itā€™s based in their network/domain. One of the classic servers that got shut down was actually thinking about doing this before Blizzard told them about the WoW classic project.

Oh come on, that looks pretty cool.
I mean, the lore is odd but the place looks nicely put together.

Edit: Also can we move away from private server stuff?

1 Like

To be fair, here, the two most played vanilla servers have an average daily user count between 250-500ā€¦ whereas the server youā€™re referring to has an average daily user count of 100-250.

That isnā€™t exactly mock-worthy.

No one must ever know what transpired here today.

statue in oribos allows any passer by to witness what transpired in the maw

5 Likes

Vanilla P servers are of course going to be low now, theyā€™ve gotten what they wanted. Classic is Live now. The average count per server for the most popular server was about 8k per day, and thatā€™s disregarding the PvE server that was eventually implemented as well.

1 Like

You canā€™t make any honest comparisons of the most popular private server, pre-Classic, to a middle-of-the-way private server that was released post-Classic.

The only fair comparison one can make is post-Classic to post-Classic, in which case the indication is that the server with playable High Elves is about half as popular as the most popular (and if you extrapolate from this, using the numbers you provided, this would be about ~4,000 people playing simultaneously each day in a pre-Classic world).

It doesnā€™t demonstrate that High Elves are a sure success, but as I said, numbers like that are hardly worthy of mockery.

1 Like

I donā€™t hold her accountable for what she did when she had no free will, but everything she has done since I hold her accountable for. At this point I donā€™t think she even deserves something like becoming the new jailer.

But anything short of her being tormented in the maw is going to feel bad as a nelf fan.

3 Likes

Also Iā€™d like to add, it doesnā€™t make me feel better to see her hesitate now. Seeing her burn thousands of people alive with no hesitation or remorse only to then have qualms about doing whatever to one human? Thatā€™s just more insulting to me.

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™d like to see her stay oh her villain train and see where it goes.
Her having second guesses after all sheā€™s done is just cringe worthy.

Why yes I do. :stuck_out_tongue:

shrug Theres a lot of crossover for most folk.

1 Like

Yeah it makes no sense. She has force fed people blight, attempted a couple of genocides, etc, all without any hesitation or hint of remorse. If this is legit, Iā€™ll have to assume blizzard ships her and Anduin like some players do.

2 Likes

Playable Alterac NOW

6 Likes

Defias Humans 2021.

Vanessa for High Queen of the Alliance.

6 Likes

Thatā€™s a queen Iā€™d follow.

3 Likes

You damn right!

And make em Horde.

3 Likes

Hell, give them the skinny model and call them the Forsaken AR.

6 Likes

While I wonder how well it would actually go down, yeah. Thatā€™s how Iā€™d do it.

Theyā€™d be fricken awesome.

2 Likes

Hey wait, how about not forgetting the Bloodsail Buccaneers? What, nobody wants to be a pirate? I think they would be a fine addition to the Horde.

5 Likes