High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

High elves never.

1 Like

High Elves have been playable since BC.

4 Likes

No, but parts of addons were used to make “High Elves” on retail

With the addition of bloodthistle?

2 Likes

Think about it from Blizzard’s point of view. You add a bunch of high elf options to void elves, allowing people to play as alliance high elves, and you’re considering adding more. Why would you then create a separate AR that fills pretty much the same niche?

5 Likes

BECAUSE people want them, been asked 15 years

1 Like

That’s what the high elf options on void elves are for.

5 Likes

And because people asked for them they gave them to us.

3 Likes

I totally understand.
I think I’ve got this little headcannon going that because she’s a banshee she isn’t completely responsible for all of it. I’m not claiming it makes sense.

Waiting for Blizzard to add more belf options for belfs tbh

5 Likes

So am I to understand that you think a person can’t use the same gif twice or it’s spam?

1 Like

or play a blood elf. the race you are trying to imitate

I have those too.

Many who like High Elves, or Void Elves also like Blood Elves.

(Fenelon here)

1 Like

You look really good with the blue eyes

im sure many who like defias humans, also like stormwind humans and gilnean humans with the worgen curse too

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Someone else beat me to this, but: Do you know why Classic exists? It exists for the sole reason that Blizzard saw evidence there was actually a group dedicated enough to create an entire private Classic server ecosystem.

So, show them you’re really serious: Create that private High Elf WoW server environment and when Bliz sees tens of thousands of players playing there then they may well give it some serious thought.

2 Likes

There are good ways to put that on the table. We know Bliz doesn’t mind massive retcons - so just retcon Vereesa and the SC, and every other High Elf old enough to draw steel or toss a spell, as having answered Alleria’s call to arms against and have them all turned into Void Elves as part of Alleria’s VoidQuest chain.

1 Like

Yeah…that’ll do the trick.
:scream_cat:

1 Like

It’s funny because they’ve tried this. There was a private server launched maybe a year or more ago that was basically TBC but instead with High elves on the alliance and goblins on the horde. It wasn’t very popular.

2 Likes