High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

But seriouslyā€¦it makes sense for what she/he is posting, imo.

2 Likes

Am I a nerd for preferring s/he over she/he or he/she?

I pretty much always use they for this purpose now though.

1 Like

I donā€™t really get out much so donā€™t ask me. I usually refer to a personā€™s avatar on the forums though. But they have no avatar! :scream_cat:

2 Likes

:wine_glass:

3 Likes

This is a common enough thing people do. Heck, I do it myself sometimes.

Itā€™s one of the reasons Iā€™d never even consider having one of my male characters as my forum main.

2 Likes

My avatar is the secret truth. Of alliance Silver Covenant high elves.

1 Like

You just crushed my dream of you making your 8.3 main your main forum poster.

2 Likes

lol
Allery, but you say nothing about my advice?

1 Like

Apologies, friend.

1 Like

I only play female characters. Iā€™ve never even made a male oneā€¦not even sure why.

3 Likes

Iā€™m never making an elf alt again.

:angry:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not what the secret truth is about.

Itā€™s about this weekā€™s Torghast story.

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pubd-spHN-0&ab_channel=CadyHeron

5 Likes

If you must be disappointed could you at least do so on your own time?

Void Elves give you the option to be a high elf, as do blood elves. Pick one, make your toon and youā€™re done.

[insert spray bottle gif here.]

What?

Iā€™m tired.

5 Likes

Well, for Silver Covenant you have to do the rep grind, which takes a few weeks. Unless you already have it that is.

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/facebook/000/027/475/Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.jpg

3 Likes

Iā€™m the same way but reverse lol

3 Likes

exactlyā€¦! void elves are not highelves, nor are blood elves

Is it because youā€™re an alpha male chad and donā€™t want girly girls during your bro time with the dudes, Sacklunch and Trip?

Right before you take the swole-ar express with a totally radical shred session down at your local gains temple?

I had to delete like two thirds of this because it was really, really, really stupid.

I really wanted to incorporate the term ā€œgains goblinā€.

4 Likes

I think itā€™s because even though I donā€™t really RP I still self insert lol not 100% but to some degree in how I think about my characters when I play?

3 Likes

Same with me, which is why most of my characters are female, and why I donā€™t have any male elves anymore.

I still have a few male characters that I actively donā€™t do this with though, like my Garrosh cosplay warrior and a human male warrior. I have the human male warrior because his name is literally Hercules with no special letters, so I mean, come onā€¦

I also have a worgen male rogue named after a character in Teen Wolf.

4 Likes