High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

Yes Silver covenant highelves playable allied race 2021

1 Like

https://media0.giphy.com/media/9ISruKL8rkkbS/giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e477c730db9554ec7703d1987e64d1141acb968d3c5&rid=giphy.gif

4 Likes

Void elves. Yes. They’re already here.

3 Likes

You don’t want any more bears?

2 Likes

no no, silver covenant highelves, not exiled blood elves - called void elves.

Yeah, yeah.

That’s what I am.

I’m a high elf who became a Void elf. Was even SC.

Congratulations. You got what you were looking for.

4 Likes

you void character is like 1 year old, you cant be something from BEFORE…lol

Not sure your logic works there my friend.

Your high elves are available in two (or three depending) forms.

You’ve already got what you want just go play it.

3 Likes

highelves such as silver covenant highelves are not playable YET, but this will change…FEAR not my goat.

They are playable. I’m one of them.

2 Likes

and why you are called void elf not high elf?

Cause I’m a void elf now.

Like Alleria.

Doesn’t change what I was, or my history.

Not sure how you can’t see that.

Lucky for you though, you don’t have to follow that story.

Just be a high elf. Tools are all there.

5 Likes

Yes, exactly. Void elf not high elf.

You are newly created void elf character, you have no connection to past. Other exiled blood elves have that connection, but you do not.

ANd yes, we are waiting playable highelves such as silver covenant highelves

1 Like

How do you think we don’t have a connection to our past? We didn’t just pop up out of nowhere.

All thalassian elves link back to Quel’Thalas.

I’m not an exiled Blood Elf. I’m a High Elf who became a Void Elf.

You have the tools to play your high elf right now. We’re already here. Thats what these options are for. Go play your high elf. You’ve got what you need.

You don’t have to wait. They’re here. Right now.

You can play a high elf among the Blood Elves, a High Elf among the Void Elves, or a High Elf among any other group. Just make a toon who looks like a high elf and make your story. You’re done.

Congrats.

4 Likes

This plot point isn’t enforced anymore. With Shadowlands, character backstories aren’t so strict anymore. Look at how a player who picks a Dwarf can now elect to be Wildhammer instead of being forced to be Bronzebeard only.

The new skin colours are obviously supposed to represent the High Elf Wayfarers and Silvermoon Scholars studying the Void in Telogrus Rift, so Alliance high elf is now a perfectly plausible backstory for a void elf.

If your hangup is with being a void elf specifically, then the only thing that stands in your way is name tag, and I believe there are RP addons that will change this for you anyway. Sure, more hair could help play further into the theme, but for that all you need to ask for is hair on void elves.

A high elf AR is extremely unlikely at this point, so continuing to ask for one is only setting yourself up for disappointment. If you’re prepared for that, carry on.

3 Likes

I will NEVER accept void elves as the alliance Silver Covenant elves. Unless they get normail hair with normal colors with no sign of void taint. As well as option to for racial to not force void transformation.

3 Likes

Some of the hair we have available now works as a decent substitute until if/when said options come.

Have you tried out the macro I suggested to you?

3 Likes

Nä, weil’s ä Troll is.

2 Likes

Why would you accept anything but the name on the character screen? Imo you shouldn’t even be accepting hair colors. Seriously you should be making the request for another race to be added, ‘Silver Covenant High Elves’. And def never rp a Void Elf as a High elf.

3 Likes

In before someone misses the sarcasm.

4 Likes