High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

Then go ask for those for blood elfs. There velfs who have been enjoying the race and want more void stuff. No point in making copy races.

ā€¦

You asked?

I am asking for void elf customizationā€¦

Specifically natural hair colors, tattoos, (farstrider ones for both but void based ones for Velfs and arcane for belfs) ear length, scarsā€¦

3 Likes

I want light blue hair , pink and light purple :heart_eyes:oh and white
Btw I hope that the void elves will get the options for earsā€¦

2 Likes

I much prefer alliance he be split between being lf elves (as lfd customization) and void elves, so that we donā€™t reverse existing lore.

Iā€™m for blonde and brunette hair being added to void elves, and a hide tentacle option. The natural skin tones clash with the void hair. After that, I think Blizzard should add a ton of void options to the velf race.

5 Likes

Naw. Naw sorry dawg. People who already love void elves got screwed because of this. We want more void options. The blonde blood elf already there lol.

I didnā€™t read any of that but Iā€™m usually high and playing an elf so Iā€™ll agree

1 Like

Time toā€¦

1 Like

Both is fine. Lol

2 Likes

me want the NPC high elf eye skin with the white sclera & the violet ring around the iris for BE/VE :heart_eyes: (which i think is going away for NPCs anyway?). spread the good word if youā€™re with me friends!

Which one?

https://twitter.com/Drorith/status/1104456960420823040/photo/1 this one!!

Lots of races are getting unique toggles. Flowers for tauren. Vines for night elves. Hell I think the color streak in the trolls should be a toggle.

Tentacle toggle when.

More non-Void and more extra-Void options! Yes! Do it!

1 Like

Ah, yeah I think that one is being retired.

Thereā€™s a new purple npc one I hope they give to both velf and belf. It looks real good.

Not a bad idea.

5 Likes

We will not listen. We will get our high elves, and you will NOT boss us the opposite.

2 Likes

I agree with you l. We want high elves

2 Likes

Adding high elves is one thing, shoving them with void elves, is a hard no

I remain unconvinced that my idea of a model toggle for lightforged to include he is a bad idea, as an alternative path of he that donā€™t want to mess with the void.

If we were to get high elves, the Horde would get Forest Trolls. Classic enemies, aye?

yeah, or they can get ogreā€™s