High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

To be honest, I don’t think those NPC’s mean absolutely anything. They’ve been there since the release of void elves. To say they mean anything is kind of like, convenient, don’t you think?

I’ve even brought these up to the high elf camp back when we first got void elves and said “well maybe there’s no high elves because they’re all going through the void ritual to convert to void elves” and I was told then by the same camp that those NPC’s mean absolutely nothing and I was an absolute nutjob for thinking such.

It’s funny how things can change huh?

I see it more as an intermediate resolution, I give you something, but not everything you asked for,

By definition they can’t be exclusively blue now that Void Elves also have that very distinct blue in their eyes.

But yes to green and yellow, which is an option Void Elves don’t and probably wont get, which is why people believe these are High Elf options.

Outliers don’t make an argument for the vast majority of, which are High Elves.

Regular Skin Tones aren’t “owned” by any race, they are just “regular”.

If you wanna argue that, then Blood Elves have human skin tones, since humans had those skin-tones first, then Blood Elves were added with Human skin tones.

1 Like

That’s not the issue here though is it?

People have been giving something but keep asking for more and more :slight_smile:

Everything you’re saying you’re pretty much just kinda making up though so. Come back at me with some facts and i’ll be more of a believer.

Not at all, but if you wanna ignore the argument for not having a comeback, you’re fine to do so.

You can’t pretend i’m wrong and then not have a comeback as to why i’m wrong, that’s literally just covering your ears.

But you do you sweetheart.

1 Like

I wasn’t ignoring the argument. I was telling you to get back to me with some facts but you haven’t.

So again, find some facts to back up your statement and i’ll believe you.

Wanna tell me how what i said weren’t, in-game, observable facts?

You know, since you’re the one throwing the tantrum saying i’m wrong and not proving how i am. :kissing_heart:

lol i’m not throwing a tantrum at all.

I’m just wondering how you’re giving me facts on an expansion that hasn’t been released yet.

You just keep deflecting the question though and I kinda check out when people start getting condescending for no reason.

And sweetheart is sexist it’s 2020 get with the times. Are you gonna slap my butt and tell me you get you a coffee next?

BRB better do my makeup too.

So you’re ignoring high possibility for concrete facts that no one has because you don’t agree with it, gotcha.

Which i also never said i had facts about the new customization options, i said the other facts about blue eyes and regular skin tones are factually not Blood Elf exclusives.

It’s actually condescending because i don’t know or care what gender you are.

I care that you dismiss valid observations because they don’t fit your narrative and then come up with even more unlikely origins for said customizations and pretend that must be it. :kissing_heart:

Lets not rope me in your attempt to be a victim sweetheart, you’re in a High Elf thread dismissing High Elves, read the room.

1 Like

I’m not dismissing anyones valid observations at all. I’m asking for facts. I don’t even have a narrative. I don’t even know what the narrative for Shadowlands is.

Blizzard has not come out and said anywhere that these are high elf skin tones. This is a fact. If they come out and say it i’ll happy accept it as a fact.

For all we know we’re getting blue eyes as a result of passing into the shadowlands or something. Who knows!?

Where did I dismiss high elves? In fact, I said if I was wrong I would happily eat crow but okay then. I don’t know where i’m trying to be a victim? I’m a victim for wanting facts?

I’m just saying don’t call people sweetheart or put out that kind of tone when there’s absolute zero reason for it.

There are actual, regular skin toned High Elves with blue eyes, inside the void elf hub.

There doesn’t need to be an out of this world reason for these customization options, they’re right there and vastly more likely than an explanation like Void elves “unvoiding” themselves which they have said to not know how to do, the dots are there, and like i said at the beginning:

I want blizzard to connect them.

1 Like

Right but that’s not anything new or a new development. They have been there since the release of void elves so I don’t know why people are saying this means anything now when they said it meant nothing before.

I’m the one with the narrative though… lol?

Right, then suddenly they announce Void Elf customization that exactly fit the High Elf aesthetic with not only regular skin tones but staple blue and purple eyes, not green or yellow and present it in a way they know certain people will be excited for and you want people to forget how they could possibly be connect to the High Elves Blizzard went out of their way to show are involved with Void Elves in the rift and around Stormwind.

Of ignoring valid and probable possibilities that are actively right in front of players?

1 Like

I’m not ignoring the possibility at all but i’ve been given no facts as of yet so i’ll just continue to wait to see the reasons blizzard has for giving us bluer eyes and different skin tones.

Edit: They also have blood elf scholars there too.

And again you’re not giving facts (3 year old NPCS aren’t facts of anything) you’re just saying that they’re “presenting it in a way”. Like no, they’re not. They didn’t present it as high elves at all and people are jut making assumptions.

There is again, ZERO mention of high elf customization in any of the blizzard articles to do with void elf customization in shadowlands.

And ill 100% consider those Blood Elf scholars when they also give Void Elves the option to customize green and yellow eyes, until then, they’re High Elves with blue and purple eyes.

Of course, they haven’t explained the options yet, but connecting obvious dots does not make them incorrect just because you choose to not see it that way.

Void Elves are known to be blue, as per the recruitment scenario and cannot “undo” the Void infusion.

How else do you expect people to take regular skin tones and blue eyed options for them given what we know about what “made” void elves, void elves.

So like i said for the 3rd time:

Which is what you do without concrete facts and with sprinkled dots of evidence which coincides as most likely for what’s been presented.

1 Like

So, you’re saying people are throwing random dots of evidence together to form their own story when they don’t have full facts?

That kinda sounds like they’re forming their own narrative… Which is what you’re accusing me of doing and i’m not at all lol.

Yes they have. Ion tweeted about it along with the blue eyes along with the topic.
You also poted in that topic kizzan.

If you’re referring to what the skintones specifically mean, Danuser put it pretty succintly it part of allowing people to rp whatever

With what would be the most likely scenario based on all possible evidence at the time, yes.

Don’t know if you know this, but that’s literally all anyone can do and because you don’t have anymore evidence than i do, how does it make sense to not believe what would be “most likely”, until we get a solid explanation?

Yes, High Elf NPCs being placed around the rift and Stormwind interacting with Void Elves and then revealing new customization options that point towards that aesthetic is definitely only “random”.

1 Like

Okay well don’t accuse me of doing something that everyone else is doing, especially when i’m not doing that.

High Elf NPC’s have been spread across the game since release, mixed with other elves/cultures so it’s kind of a huge leap to connect the two like that. Especially when they’ve been in the rift for a while now. I mean, there’s still high elves visit Silvermoon but it doesn’t mean they’re becoming blood elves.

and “most likely” means nothing at this point. Blizzard has been shown to have some pretty unpredictable and out-of-left-field events/ideas

example: Void Elves :wink: