High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

I’d like to invite everyone to please post in this thread here;

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/1

For further discussion on this matter.

This current thread had been deemed complete by the thread creator, and we should move on to the new threads.

2 Likes

I dont need a drugged out elf, thanks.

This thread has completed its desired goal per the threads author.

Please direct your conversation to the current continuation thread for Blood, High, and Void Elves.

Keep the forums free of too many of the same topics.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526

2 Likes

What about no?

I still would like to play queldorei, not void or blood elves, but highelves.

1 Like

I have to disagree with you here. If I’m not mistaken most High Elves that were Priest simply viewed the Light as nothing more then a source to draw magic power from. The story for my Velf Shadow Priest Anyn is that she was an Allaince High Elf Dis Priest who decided to join, and become a Void Elf because she holds the belief that is the best future for her people on the Allaince. Choosing to embrace the Void was just a sacrifice that needed to be made for her belief. After becoming a Velf she was completely cut off from the Light(she still has her pale skin and blue eyes, but that’s besides the point). Anyway I think it’s possible that other Helfs who were Priest, or Farstriders could have made the same choice for similar reasons. As for Blood Elves, however you may be correct.

As per the author this thread has run its course.

Further conversation should be done here in the main thread for thalassian elves.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526

Wow i jus notice the op is the guy who oppose in us getting white hair in the other thread.

Well this didn’t age well lol

Still waiting for the Hair colors and styles there is enough Fan art out there to do it.

3 Likes

support idea for playable highelves! show love!

3 Likes

how is this thread still in existence after how many necro’s???

1 Like

what you mean? can someone make this topic sticky?

Please no. This thread had been necro’d almost 10 times maybe? (Too lazy to check).

The author if the thread is satisfied with the state things is. Please let this thread RIP.

4 Likes

Thank you. This is important to keep. I always forget about it.

highelves not yet playable.

Would be nice to blizzard finally let us play most asked race once and for all, such as silver covenant highelves?

1 Like

There is other threads available to post in for this. There us no need to keep necroing this one for it.

4 Likes

need to make this one sticky, since it’s real one.

I agree :sunglasses:

Well, I’m positive! :slight_smile:

I’m positive that a) there are enough elves in the game, b) Voids were the compromise, and c) playable SC High Elves aren’t happening. I get that there are people who will not be satisfied with skin options or hair options on Velfs…that only SC HElves will do for them. Sorry about that.

4 Likes

How is this the real one when op no longer supports this thread, ppl continue to necro it?

If you really want a priority he thread, make a new one or if your posting for cosmetics, post in the existing ones.

1 Like