High Elf POSITIVITY Thread šŸ˜Ž

What kind of-ā€¦

Oh.

My mistake.

Looks good. Wish I could share TL3 sometimes.

EDIT: If you really wanted to end it you could delete the thread or petition a mod to close the thread.

Iā€™d hate to lose the conversations within the thread, but the mod thing might work.

That way more people would be shifted towards to actually active continuation thread.

2 Likes

I visited my.void elf to barber, and it look same as void elf, or blood elf, but not a highelf.

Also no highelf tag

Aside from hair color, thereā€™s no difference.

Probably never going to happen.

Yes there are.more didferences. Such as Tag, hair/skin colors, racial and.so.on

You said you went to the barber.

Soā€¦ Did you close your eyes?

1 Like

Alright, everyone go on, get! The conversationā€™s going on in here:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526

3 Likes

I didnt, thats why i support highelves such as silver covenant highelves playable

1 Like

Appreciate this thread Lannisteros :+1:t2:

No thank you.

Why? It literally has high elves in the title. Whatā€™s wrong with keeping the conversation in one place?

4 Likes

Because any time additional options for HE customization on anything other than a BE comes up it just eventually devolves into arguing, trolling, etc. so I have yeeted it into the bin. Not even ignore can cover it.

My personal feelings, so thereā€™s no need to argue about it.

Actually, if it lets you avoid fighting, thatā€™s great. Iā€™ll leave you to it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sigh, I knew it would get a bit toxic, at least the major argueing isnā€™t happening.

I do agree with somand, please go to the other threads. let this one die!

They actually are playable now in Void Elves. Skin Tunes and etc.

Well said my friend!

1 Like

no they are not.

Why cant you all understand. we ask playable highelves such as silver covenant, not void elves or blood elves.

1 Like

Void elfer here
I used to be really for high elves. But without removing void elves completely it wonā€™t work. I am now against high elves and high elf customization for void elves because it takes away the uniqueness of 2 of my favorite races, void elves and blood elves. As much as I love elves and would love an alliance elf paladin, I am against it

2 Likes

flash news, my second favorite race - highelves, and they are not yet playable.

Iā€™d like to invite everyone to please post in this thread here;

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/continuation-of-new-customisation-options-for-void-elves-blood-elves-misc-high-elves/593526/1

For further discussion on this matter.

This current thread had been deemed complete by the thread creator, and we should move on to the new threads.

2 Likes

I dont need a drugged out elf, thanks.