High Elf POSITIVITY Thread 😎

…Guys…

we need a petition thread.
We need to protest.
WE NEED TO RAGE!

1 Like

ARE YOU WITH ME WARRIORS!? WE MUST UNLEASH OUR FURY!

Wait…one second…need to cast demotivational roar first.

2 Likes

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Damn.

You set it up and I’ll support.

EVERYONE LIKE MURGA’S POSTS!
HE MUST GET TL3 AGAIN!

This is more important than the virus! /s

Done!

5 Likes

Sorry that you lost your TL3 over one image. Did someone flag it first or did Blizzard just remove it without warning?

That is ridiculous! They can’t handle jokes in an april fool’s post?

7 Likes

I can’t discuss moderation activities without further risk to my privileges. Since everyone can see everyone’s trust level, providing that information isn’t something that could be construed as violating CoC.

4 Likes

Don’t you know? April Fools is a serious business :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah, lets not risk getting banned Murg. Good call :slight_smile:

Still, pretty stupid reason to lost your Trust Level.

3 Likes

Apparently so. Of all the things to get upset over in these forums, that’s what they go with.

3 Likes

Thanks amigo…just don’t risk your own forum privileges on my account…so keep it light, please.

3 Likes

I hav TL 2, my privileges are minor.

2 Likes

the imbibing dwarf would be the only part that was funny. the rationale for teasing their playerbase with name dropping, not so funny. but i woulda giggled at the imbibing dwarf

3 Likes

Blizzard be like: We are making your trust level -9000. This means, only 1 post and 1 like every 9000 days.

3 Likes

Well, got to remember Blizzards slang: If we find anyone having fun, we’ll remove that fun, AND PUNISH YOU FOR HAVING FUN!

3 Likes

Woah, Broflake, that thread didn’t last long. The forum mods are out on force today.

Maybe they need to check themselves. They have references to this sort of thing in game.

2 Likes

I wanna now create a thread how fun is illegal in the WoW community, but I’m afraid now :sob:

1 Like