High Elf Love Thread! đŸ„°

No. I reserve my love for Fantasy People that deserve it.

So, love for the Alliance High Elf fans then? :smiley:

All, WoW players then gotcha.

None. Let them eat cake.

Would you prefer he makes a new thread? :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I would prefer he posts in one of the like 10 active threads.

1 Like

Question, is Void Elves finally also getting blonde hair options and none widow peak hair styles!!?..asking for a friend. It would make me I mean him finally main Alliance

That’s what we’re all hoping for. Nothing’s confirmed yet, though.

2 Likes

Damn ok I’ll let my friend know.

I don’t want to ruin the topic here but I still think what I said before, they are incorporating the high elves in the void elfs

I understand that you want to create the subraces, but I think blizzard has done enough, and I think you can role-play in a better way, for you they will be high elves even if it is, the role play is not taken away by anyone

But I think for a while it has been enough,

OKAY, 12 days, long enough!

No, ‘they’ will be whatever the title by their avatar says they are.
Just like you, and just like me, and jusr like everyone else.

Yes, I am the VIKING ELF; that is just cultural, as this character sTill identifies as Kal’dorei.
A weird and more-then-slightly-crazy one but still of this games Nelf population nonetheless.
Please quit acting like being handed something you’ve wanted but isn’t, and told ‘here just pretend; its good enough for you’ is anything but an insult.
To conclude, I once again raise my battlecry!

PLAYABLE ALLIANCE HIGH ELVES FTW!
SkÀl
:beer:

4 Likes

How about playable elves with tusks like their ancestors trolls

Love in the air event :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yes we all love High Elves

2 Likes

Now they are playable now in Void Elves!

2 Likes

We will see if the Alliance Playable High Elf folks will accept this compromise of skin tones added, time will tell.

Many have already. Blizz did a solid by letting us have the option.

I’m also certain they’ll give us all the natural hair colors down the line if not by launch.

1 Like

They already are a thing it’s just We are waiting on the other features like Tattoos, Hairstyles, Hair Colors, and etc.

HIGH ELF PALADIN WHEN??? BLIZZARD???

HELLOOOOOOO

/seconded on all counts