High Elf Hairstyles for Void Elves

Since 9.1.5 has gone live, I’d like to share my thoughts on the new “High Elves” on the Alliance side.

1. I really like the way that many of the female high elf hairstyles look.
  2. I really wish that males got more long hairstyles.
  3. I wish we could fill in the area that was tentacled with actual hair.

First and foremost, I think the female void elves with natural hair colors and no tentacles look overall nice. I was happy to have a number of choices to pick through on my female “High Elf.”

I did not have such a choice on my male “High Elf,” however. There are almost no long hairstyles for male void elves that don’t look “evil” or purely “voidy.”

The non tentacled hairstyles look like they are missing hair on them. It’s most noticeable for the hairstyles that have ponytails where at the top of the ponytail there is an invisible tentacle.

So, I have two requests:

1. PLEASE fill in the part of the void elf hairstyles where the tentacles used to be, that way the hairstyles don’t look like they’re missing hair on them, and,
  2. Please give male void elves more long hairstyles that could pass for a High Elf.

At the moment on my male “High Elf” hunter, I have chosen the long hair with a ponytail and the ponytail looks like his hair exploded behind him…

4 Likes

Yeah, the male hair styles suck. I hate all those edgy looks when I just wanna be a high elf. None of them match. They’re all ugly.

3 Likes

This was worst thread you could of necroed my guy.

4 Likes

It’s that or make a new thread. People always complain about spam so may as well. This is what the people really want. They want new not ugly, non voidy hair styles that don’t widow peak or have weird parts or curves. They just want to look nice.

3 Likes

Yeah, I agree with this.

There are no good-looking void elf hairstyles for male High Elves. At all.

4 Likes