High Elf Customization Thread (Legacy of the Quel'Dorei)

Druid I already know is going to take forever. I am looking forward to several belf druids as well though, and nelf pallies and shammies!

3 Likes

I have a story for my Belf Shaman and Druid. They’re the children of my Belf Mage, Kyuu, and awaken to their powers during the Amirdrassil stuff going on. :stuck_out_tongue:

My Nelf Pally I’m still dithering on the path I want to go with that. My Nelf Shaman is a former primalist.

Still hoping they’ll give nelves the druid of the flame looks.

2 Likes

I am still so made at nelf druids of the flame and primalists being villain batted. I really need playable options for both to make up for it!

3 Likes

It was the perfect opportunity to give that to the players… and Blizzard just skipped it…

Even adding in that stupid quest chain for the primalist lady and nothing.

2 Likes

That is not what I was saying.

What I was saying was add new customizations, stuff that can be unique to the Void Elves. And having it where people could chose what path they want to follow with the Void Elves, so if they want to play as a High Elf on the Void Elf with new customization options, then have that option.

Just add new customizations and make then unique to the Void Elves. Same thing with Blood Elves as well, give them new customizations and make them unique to the Blood Elves.

4 Likes

Yeah, they really dropped the ball there.

3 Likes

Void elves need HE/BE hairstyles (BE/VE hairstyle sharing or new hairstyles) to match the current lore of new void elves who have a non-void appearance.:blush:

1 Like

I’ll be honest you just sound like you’re intentionally trying to rile people up.

I don’t really see why they “need” to be shared. (I do think they should be but hairstyles should be shared to all races where its possible to do so.) If Blizzard gave Void Elves hair styles that matched the concepts of high elves in the general mindset of people at large why would they need the exact same ones as Blood Elves?

Now if you just want that for whatever reason, whatever, but like I said above. This seems intentionally worded to be antagonistic.

6 Likes
  • void elves and blood elves have high elf customizations.

• High Elf NPCs have VE and BE hairstyles.

• void elves and blood elves should share their current or new hairstyles.

:hugs:

1 Like

I know it’s well known I don’t play Paladin, Shaman or Druid class or any class except for Warlock but I do look forward to seeing the racial mounts, totems and forms for them especially Blood Elves, Nightborne, Lightforged Draenei and Night Elves. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

4 Likes

This is seriously a strong statement. Void Elves do not “need”, it is just you wanting.

3 Likes

I’m not trying to convince you !
We just don’t agree…:man_shrugging:

1 Like

Speaking of druids and such. I’ve also got a nice story for my Draenei druid which I’m also excited about. My on again off again main Fezzy’s child is a half night elf half draenei and is going to be my Draenei druid. (she should just be on the low end of possible adventuring adult with the last time skip.)

Also curious to see if Night Elf Paladins will have a nightsaber with Priestess of the Moon looks or some poor rendition of Silver Hand poop… >.> (Clearly I have a preference there.)

I can imagine, dragging my post towards the point of the thread, that the Void/High Elf model will likely follow something similar to the Blood Elf mounts but I wonder if Blizzard might make them more unique than just a recolor of each. Perhaps seeing the Blood Elves using a Hawkstrider type charger? Or maybe a renewed looking Thalassian Charger?

I imagine the High elf one if they did a separate one would be a Courser type setup… though I could see a hawkstrider there too.

Void Elves I’m betting some form of charger based on the hawkstrider design we already have…

1 Like

If it’s not a nightsaber, I will help you riot!

I am more a fan of coursers for belves, helves, and velves. I don’t hate the hawkstriders but I don’t love them either, and I’d rather have unicorns instead of horses.

2 Likes

A unicorn is but a horse that has integrated into rhino society

Which is why they are way cooler!

Honestly, I’d like to see class trainers given new purpose. I miss having class specific quests. Class trainers could be used in interesting ways if Blizzard was of a mind to do so.

6 Likes

Buy a horse, buy a cone, stick the cone on the horse’s whatever it’s called and there you go. Thats your unicorn

Passive aggressiveness is unbecoming.

I thought i was being pretty plain aggressive. Don’t know what passiveness you saw on my end

2 Likes